FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Take Over My Lease - '07 Zxw Ses Mt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well - as the title says I'd like to know if anyone's interested in taking over the lease of my car - I now need something bigger like a Taurus X.

Because of the deal I get the payments are really low to begin with, but I'll sweeten the deal a little (actually a lot) by throwing in most of the mods I've installed at no charge ... but first - the car:

2007 Focus ZXW SES wagon with 5-speed manual transmission - black with grey interior, 35k:

From the factory:
Leather, power moonroof, heated seats, heated power mirrors, ABS, traction control, power windows and locks, remote keyless entry, 15" alloy wheels, tilt-telescope steering column, leather wrapped steering wheel, AM/FM CD with four speakers and any other SES option I may have forgotten.

From me - already installed and no extra charge:
MBRP 2.25" SS exhaust (modified to retain both stock cats)
Eibach Pro-kit lowering springs
Monroe premium rotors and EBC greenstuff pads
FocusSport strut brace
Ford of Europe rear wagon spoiler painted
Ford ST front grill (black, replaces stock chrome)
Tinted windows - 35% all round and sound deadening undercoat (both from Ziebart)
Hitch for bike rack or small trailer
Leather shift knob
All original pieces will also be included

Stuff I'll sell you for good price (not installed):
Ford of Europe ST200 17" alloy rims with 215-45 Falken 512s
Two brand new OEM headlights (bought for conversion project - never got to it)
Two Hella 90 mm driving lights and bulbs (for above mentioned conversion - includes optional installation plates and adjusters)
Two Ford of Europe taillights incl separate amber turns and one rear fog (also includes a wiring harness from 2000 Focus for the wiring mod)
Speedhut indiglo gauge and controller

The Deal
Take over Ford Credit lease and pay transfer fee
Lease ends November 2009
Last payment is October 20, 2009
Payment = 323.25 per month + taxes
Total allowed km = 75k

This car has been meticulously maintained with oil changes every 7k with semi-synthetic, and with regular hand wash and wax. There is one small parking lot ding on the rear door, and some minor chipping on the hood, otherwise the car is pristine.

If you're interested please email me at ken_ken52[remove_me_first]@hotmail.com ... and of course remove the square brackets before sending.

Thanks for checking this out. Cheers. Ken.
[Image: 100_2152.jpg]