FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Australian F1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I like the fact some of the electronic 'driver assist' has been taken out. Can't wait to see the young guys drive in the rain. I'd give the race a 8/10.
It was nice to see a race where the drivers had to do more than steer, brake, push the go pedal and shift gears, and not worry about the traction. It will make the races more exciting, with some interesting results. It was also very nice to see no Ferrari parts finish the race! Sorry, not a Ferrari fan at all. Never was, never will be.

Hamilton, Mclaren 1st.
Heifeld, BMW 2nd.
Rosberg, Williams 3rd.
oldeguy,Mar 17 2008, 02:22 PM Wrote:It was nice to see a race where the drivers had to do more than steer, brake, push the go pedal and shift gears, and not worry about the traction. It will make the races more exciting, with some interesting results. It was also very nice to see no Ferrari parts finish the race! Sorry, not a Ferrari fan at all. Never was, never will be.

Hamilton, Mclaren 1st.
Heifeld, BMW 2nd.
Rosberg, Williams 3rd.
[right][snapback]260054[/snapback][/right]

I was in Italy last week and never saw the race ............ and I am a Ferrari fan - not a good race for my team but the season is long - they'll be there in the end, to good of a team !!
i was really surprised by Bourdais, sucks that the gremlins had to show up with only 2 laps to go. I think he might do quite well.

it should be an interesting season without electronic aids on the cars.
Just read that Ferrari is blaming McLaren for Ferrari's poor results. Apparently, Ferrari is saying that the common ECU's ( built by McLaren and Microsoft ) is why their cars died. It didn't take long.