FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Insurance?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
how much would i expect to see if i get rid of my zx3 premium package to 2002 svt 3 door??
only color i can find without sunroof is "red"..if this color increases insurance..

i m currently paying around $230 per month..
konafocuswrc,Jan 31 2010, 11:49 PM Wrote:how much would i expect to see if i get rid of my zx3 premium package to 2002 svt 3 door??
only color i can find without sunroof is "red"..if this color increases insurance..

i m currently paying around $230 per month..
[right][snapback]300540[/snapback][/right]
You'll probably pay a bit more but not much ... when I insured the ZX5 I just bought they specifically asked what model and made a point of asking "was it SVT."

Your insurance company may be different, but I wouldn't count on it.
Call them and ask? They may be the devil, but they can also be on your side.
most insurance companys classify the focus by model type, and forget about the SVT versions...
wow belairdirect is so much cheaper than current rbc i have..
fatphocus,Feb 1 2010, 02:39 AM Wrote:try here

http://www.kanetix.ca/auto-insurance
[right][snapback]300552[/snapback][/right]
I would never go with kanetix again . I have been with them about 4 years ago , nothing but BS , high rates , increases with no reason and always no one there to answer any questions .
Kanetix set me up with Belair and it was the best rates ive ever had till I moved back to Toronto.

Even if they don't ask if its a SVT when you add the VIN to the policy it will go up cause they know its a SVT
I used my Alumni insurance group plan through TD Meloche Monnex, saved about $1000/year (2 cars & house).

If you graduated post-secondary check it out.
$230 a month for a 5 year old focus??

That's insane!

I pay $130 for a 3dr 2010 vw golf
I pay $177 for a 2009 Focus 4 door.
Man, I'm so elated.. Just got the response that my ticket has been 100% dropped. I went with one of those agencies.. "The prosecutor did not have sufficient evidence to convict you."

I wonder if the cop didn't show up..
D-Dub,Feb 2 2010, 06: Wrote:$230 a month for a 5 year old focus??

That's insane!

I pay $130 for a 3dr 2010 vw golf
[right][snapback]300629[/snapback][/right]

yes because i m not from toronto..

i had 10 years driving with 8 years on focus so far..
when i got my kona in the states of california, i paid US$240 for 1 last year..and it dropped down to US$70 after 4 years..

then i came here and ontario license don't count the years of experience from the states..

this is why i m paying $230 per month here in canada..

and believe or not, one of insurance company refused me because i am not from ontario..how stupid is that..
i had a 2000 yellow zx3 i payed $179 a month with 2 speeding tickets.

i now have a red 2002 svt and pay $200 a month. i dont know how it works but the svt isnt that big of a deal to them. they clame. its the value ove the car that really gets you.

also color in no way affects your rates i asked.

o really..california was bitch about color..
good thing red is not gonna affect insurance rate..

in a month, i m getting rid of my kona and keep most of parts and mayb i might sell rear euro bumper as a complete..
if you feel the need to unload your spolier on someone, just PM me XD
konafocuswrc,Feb 4 2010, 11:48 PM Wrote:o really..california was bitch about color..

in a month, i m getting rid of my kona and keep most of parts and mayb i might sell rear euro bumper as a complete..
[right][snapback]300765[/snapback][/right]

price on euro rear bumper..

i got a svt for you lol
I have a nice white MTX ZX3 for you, :)
haha no more zx3 for me thank you
Jmountney1,Feb 4 2010, 09:41 PM Wrote:
konafocuswrc,Feb 4 2010, 11:48 PM Wrote:o really..california was bitch about color..

[right][snapback]300765[/snapback][/right]

price on euro rear bumper..

i got a svt for you lol
[right][snapback]300773[/snapback][/right]

not sure about the price, but i won't be dirt cheap..
it will come with rear bumper, crash foam, reinforcement bar and 2 bumper lights with socket harness attached..
have you decided on what you would like to get yet.

svt or zx3
Pages: 1 2