FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wtb Front Sway Bar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Somehow I broke the front sway bar on my Focus. Anybody have one lying around? Looking for stock or used aftermarket. Nothing too stiff, as it's going to be driven daily by my wife.

Ryan
reldridge,Mar 16 2008, 10:07 PM Wrote:Somehow I broke the front sway bar on my Focus. Anybody have one lying around? Looking for stock or used aftermarket. Nothing too stiff, as it's going to be driven daily by my wife.

Ryan
[right][snapback]260041[/snapback][/right]
( I'm resisting a comment about you not wanting to give your wife something stiff :) )
oldeguy,Mar 17 2008, 09:34 AM Wrote:
reldridge,Mar 16 2008, 10:07 PM Wrote:Somehow I broke the front sway bar on my Focus. Anybody have one lying around? Looking for stock or used aftermarket. Nothing too stiff, as it's going to be driven daily by my wife.

Ryan
[right][snapback]260041[/snapback][/right]
( I'm resisting a comment about you not wanting to give your wife something stiff :) )
[right][snapback]260050[/snapback][/right]

I should have remembered where I posted this... :lol: With the words stiff and wife in the sentence, how could your resist? :rolleyes:
yea I have one not sure what there worth... I would take parts or trades... don't really need the extra cash...
Anybody have one? Car is handling horribly... :(

Ryan
reldridge,Mar 28 2008, 11:05 AM Wrote:Anybody have one? Car is handling horribly... :(

Ryan
[right][snapback]260738[/snapback][/right]

I have a complete stock suspension from my '05 SES Focus (which has a front sway bar IIRC) but with no car to even bring it to ship the thing (and shipping charges on the whole thing would be a PITA because the set is heavy

NefCanuck
Thanks Dan, but I'll be doing the SVT suspension swap this summer.

I think the front sway bar would be slightly mangled anyway, since it's the only part of the old suspension that is reused for the SVT.

-Ryan
I've got a stock front sway bar... hell, I've got the full stock suspension from a 2002 (I should really put it up for sale)..
reldridge,Apr 4 2008, 12:41 PM Wrote:Thanks Dan, but I'll be doing the SVT suspension swap this summer.

I think the front sway bar would be slightly mangled anyway, since it's the only part of the old suspension that is reused for the SVT.

-Ryan
[right][snapback]261259[/snapback][/right]

Oh no, this is the stock stuff I had before the SVT kit went in last year. Still decent shape as far as I can tell (It's all stuffed in the SVT kit's box)

NefCanuck
Got one on the way. Thanks Puppet!

Mods, please close.

Ryan