FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Drivers Side Mirror
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys...

Does anyone know approximately how much it would cost for a replacement drivers side mirror for a 2006 heated mirror? And would you know where I could pick one up

OR

Does anyone happen to have an extra drivers side heated mirror for a 2006 lying around that they wouldn't mind parting with? If you have one for sale, please PM me.

My car was parked in downtown Ottawa while I was at work tonight, and I came back to my car when I finished work and someone had clipped my mirror and didn't leave a note.

Thanks
there are a couple on ebay that are power but not heated they will run you about 30 bucks... but there not heated....

Umm best bet is check the junk yards or check froogle.com worst case scenario is the dealership...
http://car-part.com/

try doing a search and it might come up with something. Just put in your postal code to see how far it is from your place. Some places will even deliver/ship.

Also try calling the dealer. I did get a 01 ZTS passenger side for 70, but it was not heated.

Goodluck, MoMo
Hey ZX5chica,

Let me check at work monday and I'll call some dealership. We have account with alot of Ford dealers in Ottawa and Scrap yards so...I'll look for you monday.
well since all 2000 - 2007 focus mirrors are inner - changable they are cheap to replace.

Ford Quoted me once a few years ago $65 plus taxes
scrap yard - $25 if I got it myself
focusonthis_88,Mar 16 2008, 11:34 AM Wrote:Hey ZX5chica,

Let me check at work monday and I'll call some dealership.  We have account with alot of Ford dealers in Ottawa and Scrap yards so...I'll look for you monday.
[right][snapback]260032[/snapback][/right]

Thanks for all your help Eric... I picked it up from Sterling this morning.

Oh, and BTW, for any others out there looking for pricing for this part. Dealerships are quoting 179$ and scrap yards are quoting about 90-100$... not 25$
ZX5chica,Mar 18 2008, 07:42 PM Wrote:
focusonthis_88,Mar 16 2008, 11:34 AM Wrote:Hey ZX5chica,

Let me check at work monday and I'll call some dealership.  We have account with alot of Ford dealers in Ottawa and Scrap yards so...I'll look for you monday.
[right][snapback]260032[/snapback][/right]

Thanks for all your help Eric... I picked it up from Sterling this morning.

Oh, and BTW, for any others out there looking for pricing for this part. Dealerships are quoting 179$ and scrap yards are quoting about 90-100$... not 25$
[right][snapback]260175[/snapback][/right]

Glad I good help.
for a non power or heat its $80-$100 from the dealer. a wrecker is about $50