FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Fs: 17x7 Oz Superturismo Wrc Rims
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I finally got around to taking pictures of these amazing rims that were only on my car for 3 - 4 months tops before i wrote the car off. rims only, no rubber
3 of the rims are perfect and brand new shape, one has a slight mark on it from the f***in tire machine ... all wheels balance out perfect, no bends at all .. the one rim that has the mark on it is also missing the center cap, but that can be replaced pretty easily and cheaply, and i've reflected that in my price ... there is still a bit of brake dust on the rims, but they well be spotless once they are sold

$725 firm + shipping if needed (i'm located in the GTA/barrie area)

Link to photos of the wheels while i repair the images

pm or email schade @ team47.ca
Sweet Rims But White wouldn't suit my Car Great Price to
get them powdercoated ... they would look alot better then the svt rims on your car .. and sooo much lighter
schade,Mar 17 2008, 11:49 PM Wrote:get them powdercoated ... they would look alot better then the svt rims on your car .. and sooo much lighter
[right][snapback]260088[/snapback][/right]

Any chance these are still available?
back from the dead .. still available

possible trade for coilovers for a 00-05 focus hatch
schade,Apr 6 2009, 11:31 PM Wrote:back from the dead .. still available

possible trade for coilovers for a 00-05 focus hatch
[right][snapback]284454[/snapback][/right]

Hey, do you by chance still have that exhaust kicking around?
ya i do .. i got your email .. i just wanted to try it on my 05 to see if it would fit first without major mod. .. if you can wait a week or so i'll know forsure then
schade,Apr 6 2009, 11:43 PM Wrote:ya i do .. i got your email .. i just wanted to try it on my 05 to see if it would fit first without major mod. .. if you can wait a week or so i'll know forsure then
[right][snapback]284456[/snapback][/right]

Sounds good - let me know!
Que the music!
" I think i'm in love now, doesn't seem to be anyone around"
Nice rims. R they still up for grabs!
KillaCamST,Apr 8 2009, 01:46 PM Wrote:Que the music!
" I think i'm in love now, doesn't seem to be anyone around"
Nice rims. R they still up for grabs!
[right][snapback]284603[/snapback][/right]

Ya, they are still for sale .. PM or email me if you want them and we can figure out a spot to meet up
are the rims still for sale??
Your gunna get yourself in hot water if you dont start looking at the Last posted Date... Like other threads you have been posting on... If the Thread is Over a year old, DONT bump it.