FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Focusfest 2008
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

02ztsian

With apologies to the organizers of FocusFest Canada (which I would love to attend), I have officially registered for FocusFest 2008 in Arkansas. Also booked my hotel room (Motel 6 FTW). Any other Focuscanada.net peeps gonna make the trip? I hope to win the long-distance award (1992 miles or 3187 km one way!). Gonna make use of the new digicam!
wow so how many hours is that gonna be?
if you go 100km/h almost 32 hours
i'm planning on going..... just have to see when this stupid strike in the US is over so i can get back to work. If i don't go back soon then i might not be able to make it

02ztsian

I plan on leaving Monday and 4 days driving, with the last day an easy drive to Russellville and spend most of Friday cleaning the car.
Got my passport, my US money and a planned route. Now if I could only find a co-pilot....(actually that's gonna be tough as I am staying another week in Louisiana).
^^^no wife?

02ztsian

She and the kids are flying in to Houston and our family down there will pick them up and I will rendezvous with them in Sulphur, LA. She didn't want a 4-day car trip with two kids and a noisy-ass car!
The 4th of July on the gulf coast should be fun!