FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Anyone Going To Performance World?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How was the show? Anything new?
I saw Kona and a blue sedan with APC colour matched headlights, Bumped into Hardcore and SL8RZZX3 as well as Sold Mulingko My Old Taillights I have a few Pics from the weekend ill post them up as soon as i get them
^^Mulingko came to my crib after....sold them a bunch of stuff as well....

anyways you guys should post some photos
I'm not trying to promote some other site, and if any moderator feels that I am please delete this post.

This site GTCars.ca has a couple of thousand pics from Performance World '08.
i feel so stupid by not checking out floor plan first before get there..
there was no entry i could see darknight stuff..
and missed it..
:postpics:
worst show ever ... i can't believe i wasted $20 on entry ... the car count in every section was wayyy down. I can't believe they had a waiting list for the tuner section, as it was empty .. last year they had 5 or 6 rows 20 cars wide, this year i didn't look like there were 20 cars total
schade,Mar 18 2008, 04:52 PM Wrote:worst show ever ... i can't believe i wasted $20 on entry ... the car count in every section was wayyy down.  I can't believe they had a waiting list for the tuner section, as it was empty .. last year they had 5 or 6 rows 20 cars wide, this year i didn't look like there were 20 cars total
[right][snapback]260164[/snapback][/right]

Might have been a zoning/space issue.

I know that the SVTOA was scheduled to have four cars there themselves...

NefCanuck
CanadaSVT,Mar 18 2008, 08:50 AM Wrote:I'm not trying to promote some other site, and if any moderator feels that I am please delete this post. 

This site GTCars.ca has a couple of thousand pics from Performance World '08.
[right][snapback]260119[/snapback][/right]

yes that site is pretty good

good call
Yaa Gt Cars has good coverage There sponsored by Garage 16 another good site for coverage is GotAHotRide.com they have great coverage on tons of stuff there pics shouls be up shortly as well as ill make a new thread with some pics sometime today or tomorrow
So you missed out on the best hall all you had to do was follow the loud music the entrance was clearly marked and ur post kinda doesn't make sence so could you or could you not see the Darknights section?
Pages: 1 2