FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Dyno Day Poll Date
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
so heres the deal, lets get a date set so we can check availability of dasilva for doing the dyno day, 3 dates are posted above. we can always add more days in or whatever you guys want, this is to mainly see time frame and how many people we have interested. you can post up alternate days aswell if none of these will suit you.

thanks
I voted the 20th - the earlier the better for me.
The sooner the better.
i voted 20th too but any day is good for me.
Same as Mike
i can make June 20 but i work the other 2 days.
Assuming you can get an AWD dyno, I had to pick the latest date to have a clear calendar (Yes I already have stuff booked in June :ph34r:)

NefCanuck
So far the 12 pple that voted are you guys willing to put a deposit Im the 12th and won't be dynoing
ZX3_2NV,Feb 2 2010, 10:57 AM Wrote:So far the 12 pple that voted are you guys willing to put a deposit Im the 12th and won't be dynoing
[right][snapback]300606[/snapback][/right]

Yes, what is the deposit, and what is the amount of payment plus how many pulls and does it include Air/Fuel

you should run the VW lol

I already have 1 other guy coming confirmed. Haven't polled my other buds here in town but I should have at least 2 or more as well.
I might get my friend with his G5 to some and I'll see about more
Alright guys just got off the phone with DaSilva. I tentativily Booked June 20th at 10 am for a Min 10 Cars. 2 Pulls @ 50 INCLUDING AIR FUEL. As for deposit if one of the mods chime in and are able to attend they can collect the money or I will try to make myself available to collect. Either $10 or $20 what ever you guys choose as long as eveyone desides the same amount.

They only need deposits for 10 Cars so you guys that are coming from far out don't need to worry about driving down to drop off some money as long as we incourage the locals to put some money down.
ZX3_2NV,Feb 2 2010, 02:44 PM Wrote:Alright guys just got off the phone with DaSilva. I tentativily Booked June 20th at 10 am for a Min 10 Cars. 2 Pulls @ 50 INCLUDING AIR FUEL. As for deposit if one of the mods chime in and are able to attend they can collect the money or I will try to make myself available to collect. Either $10 or $20 what ever you guys choose as long as eveyone desides the same amount.

They only need deposits for 10 Cars so you guys that are coming from far out don't need to worry about driving down to drop off some money as long as we incourage the locals to put some money down.
[right][snapback]300621[/snapback][/right]

Alright sounds good drew,

Ok, I will have to see my calender but I think I might be able to collect for the Westside ppl and Brampton ppl on the weekend. I'm out in Hamilton On Sat evening to Sunday evening. During the week I'm in Brampton/Mississauga and I work untill 4:30 but I have Wednesday off up untill noonand then again at 4:30(dentist that day)

Let me know where you are and we can arrange some thing ppl.
sweet the 20th works out grate for me.

i live 3+ hours away when do u want to start collecting the money i could pay pal or mail it lmao
Thing about pay pal is I loose 4% per transaction. But John if you can collect that would be awsome since ur like city pulse, everywhere lol. I would like to nominate John as fc.net spokesperson.
ZX3_2NV,Feb 3 2010, 09:33 AM Wrote:Thing about pay pal is I loose 4% per transaction. But John if you can collect that would be awsome since ur like city pulse, everywhere lol. I would like to nominate John as fc.net spokesperson.
[right][snapback]300658[/snapback][/right]

Lol oh ya...

Seriously, get in touch with me and I will see where I'm at. I will keep a tab on the ppl who pay in full or just a deposit.

Call or text, say who you are and where you are at. I will reply or answer as soon as I can

416 843-3118
John MacNeil
question my buddy wants to bring his super duty. hes got it chipped and stuff. and he wants to come will the dino accommodate a large 4 door truck lol.
So far I have me, a honda civic crx, honda civic, mazda protege, probably going to have a buddy in a turbo 240sx and a turboed celica.
Jmountney1,Feb 4 2010, 12:28 PM Wrote:question my buddy wants to bring his super duty.  hes got it chipped and stuff.  and he wants to come will the dino accommodate a large 4 door truck lol.
[right][snapback]300722[/snapback][/right]

Hmm not sure is it over 5 tons?

Oscar The Grouch,Feb 4 2010, 12:35 PM Wrote:So far I have me, a honda civic crx, honda civic, mazda protege, probably going to have a buddy in a turbo 240sx and a turboed celica.
[right][snapback]300724[/snapback][/right]

Sounds awsome can you get some deposits down.
ill give john a deposit for my part next time i see him. what size are we all going to do?? 20$ or what??

then we all have the same amount owing and it can be a little better streamlined. i also have some people interested and will see if i can get deposits outta them aswell. Werd
Pages: 1 2