FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Another Newb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just joined and just purchased a 2005 ZXW SES. I'm waiting until the weather is a little nicer, and then maybe some mods... or maybe not :)
Welcome! :hi:
Welcome to site man. :D
Welcome and regarding mods... start small... (and then watch as you fall into the pit of "just one more mod" :lol: )

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Mar 5 2008, 03:38 AM Wrote:Welcome and regarding mods... start small... (and then watch as you fall into the pit of "just one more mod" :lol: )

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]259374[/snapback][/right]

I may have already done so. I've got a Pipercross Viper coming in the next couple of weeks :)
Welcome!!

Sweet where did you find a pipercross viper? and how much was it?

sorry did u store ur ZXW over the winter?
SL8RZZX3,Mar 5 2008, 02:02 PM Wrote:Welcome!!

Sweet where did you find a pipercross viper? and how much was it?
[right][snapback]259396[/snapback][/right]

I got it from Pipercross directly. It wasn't cheap:)
ZX3_2NV,Mar 10 2008, 11:40 AM Wrote:sorry did u store ur ZXW over the winter?
[right][snapback]259645[/snapback][/right]

No, I bought it used. It's about 2-3 weeks old (to me..)
oh wait you bought an 05? i don't think the pipercross will fit! you might have some custom work ahead of you in order to get your money's worth out of that mod!!
SL8RZZX3,Mar 10 2008, 10:47 PM Wrote:oh wait you bought an 05? i don't think the pipercross will fit! you might have some custom work ahead of you in order to get your money's worth out of that mod!!
[right][snapback]259722[/snapback][/right]

uuh oooh :ph34r:
SL8RZZX3,Mar 10 2008, 10:47 PM Wrote:oh wait you bought an 05? i don't think the pipercross will fit! you might have some custom work ahead of you in order to get your money's worth out of that mod!!

Let's hope not :) According to Dennis at Pipercross UK, they make a version to fit that model year. He says it's a 20 minute install. (which means about an hour or so...)
NikiterZTS,Mar 11 2008, 06:25 AM Wrote:

uuh oooh :ph34r:
[right][snapback]259726[/snapback][/right]

That's not helping :lol:
Well good luck with the modding and im not sure whats going on with thw quotes but its not working how there suppose to be