FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wtb: Stock Interior Parts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey

i need some interior parts for 00-04. the vent rings, ash tray, gauge surround, and those little triangle corner vents, glove box, and fuse panel cover, center counsel with cup holders. i have red ones if you want to trade.

thanx
faster_than_u,Mar 3 2008, 10:32 PM Wrote:hey

i need some interior parts for 00-04. the vent rings, ash tray, gauge surround, and those little triangle corner vents, glove box, and fuse panel cover, center counsel with cup holders. i have red ones if you want to trade.

thanx
[right][snapback]259317[/snapback][/right]

Hey i have allthose parts at home in a large rubber maid tub ...minus the centerconsole , but i do have the cupholders lol

also i have the hvac contol cluster if you want that too , frankly i could throw them in a 80 L rubbermaid tub and ship them out if you want ....
ill take stock and let you know what i have in a few days or so ...

This is a perfect example as to why you should NEVER paint your interior. :(
[right][snapback]259317[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

Hey i have allthose parts at home in a large rubber maid tub ...minus the centerconsole , but i do have the cupholders lol

also i have the hvac contol cluster if you want that too , frankly i could throw them in a 80 L rubbermaid tub and ship them out if you want ....
ill take stock and let you know what i have in a few days or so ...
[right][snapback]259979[/snapback][/right]
[/quote]

let me know what you got