FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Atx To Mtx?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
naz,Mar 4 2008, 08:25 PM Wrote:
ZED_not_zee,Mar 4 2008, 11:52 PM Wrote:I have relized my car is worth nothing.. but I've put 203000 k's on her and she owes me nothing...
[right][snapback]259364[/snapback][/right]

IMHO, perfect track car!!!! beat it up break it crash it, no worries... because its so cheap you walk away from it no problem
[right][snapback]259367[/snapback][/right]

100% agreed and headed that way... but I still want a DD monster so track car that get's driven there it is... GO GO CAA GOLD
ZED_not_zee,Mar 5 2008, 10:54 PM Wrote:100% agreed and headed that way...  but I still want a DD monster so track car that get's driven there it is... GO GO CAA GOLD
[right][snapback]259422[/snapback][/right]

gotta love that 200 km tow!!!
sparta is like 190 kms from windsor :P
yeeepp 221000km on mine......basicly can't get any money for it
ZED_not_zee,Mar 6 2008, 03:54 AM Wrote:100% agreed and headed that way...  but I still want a DD monster so track car that get's driven there it is... GO GO CAA GOLD
[right][snapback]259422[/snapback][/right]

i think the play for serious track time on the cheap is track *bike* that gets towed around by the DD

all the work i did to my car, it is not that easy to get rid of it and start all over again..

and $3000 is what my car is value right now..when i was importing my car to here, they looked at it and told me..

i will have to get lentech..and live with it..

so is this right address??

3835 McBean St,
Richmond, ON
Canada
K0A 2Z0
thats right, i'm actually getting a lentech myself soon too. i can't stand the 1 wheel drive BS and ford doesn't offer traction control in the ZX3. oh well the tranny im getting is good for 275whp, comes with an LSD and a bunch of other goodies. looks like i can start to mod more without any fears lol.

if you take a roadtrip there, we can go togeather. maybe we can get a deal.
Spinal,Mar 8 2008, 01:27 PM Wrote:thats right, i'm actually getting a lentech myself soon too. i can't stand the 1 wheel drive BS and ford doesn't offer traction control in the ZX3. oh well the tranny im getting is good for 275whp, comes with an LSD and a bunch of other goodies. looks like i can start to mod more without any fears lol.

if you take a roadtrip there, we can go togeather. maybe we can get a deal.
[right][snapback]259587[/snapback][/right]

yeah that is exactly what i m going to get too
that is street terminator right??

i am gonna ask if they have manual shift module..
ya street terminator is the one, just below the plus version. and they do have a manual shifter thingymajig.
konafocuswrc,Mar 8 2008, 02:20 AM Wrote:i will have to get lentech..and live with it..
[right][snapback]259547[/snapback][/right]

just my $.02.. you don't *HAVE* to do anything. you can keep your car as it and enjoy it. :)
pfft sport bike= apple, car = orange...

I love sport bikes.. don't get me wrong..

I just can't own one... I'd probably be KO'd in about 5-8days
is a lentech ok for normal daily driving and im talking about the best tranny they have? and do they make a tiptronic version?
ZX3_2NV,Mar 10 2008, 11:49 AM Wrote:is a lentech ok for normal daily driving and im talking about the best tranny they have? and do they make a tiptronic version?
[right][snapback]259646[/snapback][/right]
the terminator series should be fine for on the street. the street terminator plus is good for 500whp and i don't see why it wouldn't be fine for daily driving. i mean it still is an automatic, so it has to have all the characteristics. and it wouldn't be called a "street" terminator for no reason. their other products have street/strip labled on them to distinguish.
i don't get how a moduel can make an auto into standard i think ur getting mixed up because if ur shifting a trnny without a cluth its tiptronic and if u have a clutch but only for 1st gear its a dog box.
im not really confused, im reading whats on the website.

Race Ready Part
Part# 7F293-4F27E-CONT
Features:
.Converts the 4F27E transaxle to full manual shift
.Transaxle requires no electronics besides this module
.Easy install
.Maintains operational overdrive
.For racemited street applications
it doesn't state if you switch back and forth is it manuel all the time or do u switch?
whats the link let me check out this site.
http://www.lentechautomatics.com/4f27eproducts.html

its under components, first item.

derrrr
unless ur going all out i find the lentech pointless
i want a LSD.... :lol: and i do plan to do some engine mods etc.
unless ur over 300 whp a LSD and possibly an upgraded torque convert should do the job
when stock tranny is getting old and started to having problem with it..
why buy used stock tranny again(to save $$$) and pray not to have any problem with it..

engaging to reverse or drive takes 3~4 seconds..

I so want to go for F/I application..Lentech is like a heaven for me...lol

i m thinking to get Lentech around summer season..
Pages: 1 2 3