FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Guys I Need Your Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I know a few of you are also members of focus fanatics and if your not you should register lol. Right now Im up for ROTM, Its based on Racing Foci it's a close race right now. It has also been awhile since a Canadain Foci has won ROTM if im not mistaking its been since ZX3TUNR, won back in nov of 2004.

Help bring back ROTM North of the border
http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showt...p?t=151732

Thanks Guys
when did they change it to needing 25 posts to vote???

ill work on gettin them and slide a vote your way
sounds good i beleive the voting is open till March 10
VOTED for one sick ass ride!!

ZX3_2NV ftw!!!!!

NICE cage btw! who did the cage? is it custom?
First off, they chose the WORST picture of your car.
That shot does NOTHING to help your cause.
I think their doing on purpose to tell you the truth.

I'd get on there and post more shots of your car ZX3_2NV :(
they wanted to show a track pic so i guess thats what they picked and thanks for voting guys really appreciate it and yaa the cage is custom started with a civic hoop
buy my stereo system and i'll vote for you ;)

as u can see in the pic i uploaded on FF theres no space
Voted. Good luck!
I sent ya a vote B)
voted.................for WD40.......sorry i had to .....his ride is way better looking

ok im jk

go ZX3TONV
i tied it for ya
cheers
Just put you back in the lead!!

02ztsian

Up by two!!!
Vote sent.
thanks everyone its a really close race right now im in the lead by 2 still hopefully it will stay like that
I'm sure we have more people here that can boost those numbers.... come on guys....
ZX3guy2000,Mar 4 2008, 04:35 PM Wrote:I'm sure we have more people here that can boost those numbers.... come on guys....
[right][snapback]259359[/snapback][/right]

there are waaaay too many lazy people on this site :ph34r:
NikiterZTS,Mar 4 2008, 04:02 PM Wrote:
ZX3guy2000,Mar 4 2008, 04:35 PM Wrote:I'm sure we have more people here that can boost those numbers.... come on guys....
[right][snapback]259359[/snapback][/right]

there are waaaay too many lazy people on this site :ph34r:
[right][snapback]259362[/snapback][/right]

huh? wuh?? wuts goin onn mannnnn? :D
unfortunately, you need 25 posts or more to vote..

Quote:From here on out you will need 25 posts & your account be active for 30 days to be able to VOTE in any threads in this area. This should stop any 'cheating' on the ROTM polls like in the past (IE: creating numerous accounts, getting friends/family/co-workers to sign up just to vote for you). We here at Focusfanatics.com like the idea of the actual members that browse our forums everyday to be able to pick and choose who they would like to be on our homepage for the month.

and I'm < 25 posts .. sorry man
Pages: 1 2