FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: My Freestyle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
SO i finally got around washing the car today and i snapped some pictures of it. Its limited so its loaded with every option possible in it.

[Image: IMG_4790.jpg]

[Image: IMG_4791.jpg]

[Image: IMG_4793.jpg]

[Image: IMG_4792.jpg]

[Image: IMG_4795.jpg]

[Image: IMG_4797.jpg]

Love it so far and Meford should be happy bc its still a ford :)

So guess who's the new DD... YOU! :lol:
Oscar The Grouch,Mar 2 2008, 10:42 PM Wrote:So guess who's the new DD... YOU! :lol:
[right][snapback]259213[/snapback][/right]
didnt DD move to chrsyler?

i'm still Ford man :)
Not what I meant, but OKAY! :D
Nice looking ride, is that an AWD model? (Can't tell from the ride height in the pictures)

NefCanuck
nice family car

6 seater?
Needs a drop and some rims :P
Nice car! Needs a tint, an exhaust, a ......... oh, and a FC.net sticker :lol:
its got 18" rims, i dont think it needs anything bigger then that :) can't afford tires as it is.

Its an AWD and yes its got 6 seats only
oldeguy,Mar 3 2008, 08:32 AM Wrote:Nice car! Needs a tint, an exhaust, a ......... oh, and a FC.net sticker :lol:
[right][snapback]259237[/snapback][/right]

Don't forget the drop and the 5000W stereo and under glow. Oh yeah and a set of fuzzy dice.
Sweet!

And it needs to be lifted, not dropped.
Looks good. I like the monochromatic paint on the Limited. BTW you can lose the poppy as they sell them every late October-early November. :)
CanadaSVT,Mar 3 2008, 09:21 PM Wrote:BTW you can lose the poppy as they sell them every late October-early November.  :)
[right][snapback]259303[/snapback][/right]
Our grandparents/great-grandparents didn't just fight for our freedom in the fall, you know. I have a poppy on the visor in my car all year around, too. ;)
Yeah, yeah Sparky. My father flew the Lancaster for the RAF and my brother is a Lieutenant Commander in the Canadian Navy down in Colorado teaching the Americans how to use all that high tech equipment they own....I was trying to casually remind people to purchase new ones in the fall to help support our soldiers. :P

And yep, that Freestyle still looks good.
I habitually lose at least one poppy a year plus I buy for the kids and wife. Not like there isn't any sales here. I was just making a point that "remembrance" shouldn't be just a one day event. I think that the public in general (not necessarily you) needs to acknowledge that.

And yes, the Freestyle looks good. :D
t minus 4 months until you decide you should have gotten an audi? :P

j/k
naz,Mar 4 2008, 06:07 AM Wrote:t minus 4 months until you decide you should have gotten an audi?  :P

j/k
[right][snapback]259330[/snapback][/right]

haha NAz that is just too funny. You are probably right, but this time i had to sign a contract with the wife saying i wont change the car for 1 year :)
mo_focus,Mar 4 2008, 02:01 PM Wrote:
naz,Mar 4 2008, 06:07 AM Wrote:t minus 4 months until you decide you should have gotten an audi?  :P

j/k
[right][snapback]259330[/snapback][/right]

haha NAz that is just too funny. You are probably right, but this time i had to sign a contract with the wife saying i wont change the car for 1 year :)
[right][snapback]259333[/snapback][/right]

reason i'm j/k.. i dont think it would make a difference if you got a S4 avant.. you'd want to change it within 1y anyway :)

after 2y i'm struggling to keep my subaru so i understand what you are saying completely
I like the way the AWD's drive as I've driven a ton of them at work. good choice.
Frost__2001,Mar 9 2008, 04:47 PM Wrote:I like the way the AWD's drive as I've driven a ton of them at work. good choice.
[right][snapback]259616[/snapback][/right]

I saw you the day i picked up my car. We pulled into the parking lot and 2 min later you pulled out. I was going track you down, but i was at the other parking lot.

SO what do you do at Adesa?
Pages: 1 2