FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: I Just Found One Of My First Mods For The Rx-8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greddy SP2 Exhaust for RX-8

HOLY s*** IN A SIDECAR GOING 80!!!!

I love it!

Man I can't wait for spring! I've decided on that exhaust, the AccessPORT and the Pettit Racing intake (using a huge-ass K+N oblong filter). There's also one more power-freeing part going on that will remain a secret for now ;)
oh god.. a real, honest to goodness independent suspension!

where can I get one for my mustang?!
Does the stock exhaust go down the middle and exit through a triangular or trapezoidal shaped tip? or is it a dual exhaust already?
dBlast,Feb 29 2008, 05:11 PM Wrote:Does the stock exhaust go down the middle and exit through a triangular or trapezoidal shaped tip? or is it a dual exhaust already?
[right][snapback]259104[/snapback][/right]

it's dual exhaust from the factory.. tho I recall there being a trapezoid cutout in the bumper...
I saw a race last night where a guy in a stock GT stang with an intake hit high 12s on the strip....is that possible?
If your a good driver I can see 12.9 being possible. My buddys 06' stock GT 5spd ran a 13.2 being his best.

And Adam GET THAT EXHAUST :) Then take me for a ride :P
darkpuppet,Feb 29 2008, 04:50 PM Wrote:oh god.. a real, honest to goodness independent suspension!

where can I get one for my mustang?!
[right][snapback]259101[/snapback][/right]

From a 99-01-03-04 Mustang Cobra.. [Image: dunno.gif]
your avatar pic looks good Nos