FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: St200 Rims
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
as it stands....im selling my euro 17" ST200's rims with 205/40 Winali tires on them
tires have 80-85% on them still

2 rims are in mind condition(they have been refenished) the other 2 have some curb rash (from previous owner)

all 4 rims have Ford centre caps in the middle that i have to buy at Ford

what i wanna do here is.....get your stock 16"rim with tires + $ money for this rims....

let me see what you can offer.....
im not in a hurry to sell these shoes
(don't wanna ship, local pick ups)

[Image: P8110013.jpg]
[Image: P8110014.jpg]
[Image: P8110015.jpg]
Awww comeon man..... Ship those things over to MY liquid grey sedan! :D
You know u want to heh

I'll give u the 16's from MY car. Brand new winter tires, used for 2 months

eh eh..... B)
meeeh....already have stock 16" with winter tires on them.....now i need stock 16" for summer :)

bump
bump//// summer is comming and then i'll be hard for me to sell these :)
bump
Bump for a sweet set of wheels , man i wanted those for my car way back , but you beat me to em man !

:D
thanks Mike

to the top!!
im about to put them on......."Hurry up and buy!"
well nick what are you looking for?

Rims with rubber? or just rims plus some cash, I still have my stock 16" Street Edition / 2002 ZTS alloys in my storage there is rubber on 2 of the alloys but they would have to be replaced.
i have a set of stock rims on my 2005 ZX5 with perelli rubber. If you wanna figure something out i will be more than willing to trade plus cash. The rims are in amazing condition!
email me: khanb20@hotmail.com

im located in burlington...we can meet halfway.
i need rims/tires Phillip......but i'll keep you in mind....i like those rims you had
bump
ttt
you can come and take a look at the rims (im in Markham for a bit)
bump
I have a set of 16" S2 wheels in mint condition (one is missing a centre cap) with Fuzion HRi tires with 90-100% tread. I'll post up some pics later... how much money would you be looking for on top?
lowblackdub,Apr 26 2008, 01:21 PM Wrote:I have a set of 16" S2 wheels in mint condition (one is missing a centre cap) with Fuzion HRi tires with 90-100% tread.  I'll post up some pics later...  how much money would you be looking for on top?
[right][snapback]262995[/snapback][/right]

PM me your offer and i'll see :)
bump bump
bump
bump