FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
its been a while but I am back on line

Flo's hi also

The rest of you guys can go Fawk yourselfs

ANt not you
:lol: Enjoying the current gas prices sport? :lol:

NefCanuck
Welcum back you fawkin PITA.

We missed your shananigans.

Let's get the party started.
meford4u,Feb 28 2008, 10:19 PM Wrote:Let's get the party started.
[right][snapback]259036[/snapback][/right]

everyone, hide your grandmothers!!!!!!

:ph34r:
ZX5focused,Feb 28 2008, 11:08 PM Wrote:
meford4u,Feb 28 2008, 10:19 PM Wrote:Let's get the party started.
[right][snapback]259036[/snapback][/right]

everyone, hide your grandmothers!!!!!!

:ph34r:
[right][snapback]259045[/snapback][/right]
Your Mom will do just fine.

Indeed.
gas prices are fine

teh question is are you enjoying being slower then the TTC
DD1,Feb 29 2008, 07:48 AM Wrote:teh question is are you enjoying being slower then the TTC
[right][snapback]259050[/snapback][/right]

I dunno about that... I'm pretty sure a handi-trans has the weight advantage on you.
:hi:
So how DOES a cow on rocketskates handle this weather?

Welcome back, even though you are about as useful as the love child of Neil Patrick Harris and Richard Simmons. ;) :ph34r: :P
DD1,Feb 29 2008, 06:48 AM Wrote:teh question is are you enjoying being slower then the TTC
No use being faster than the TTC if your wallet is empty when you get to your destination. The good news is that you can buy food with your PetroPoints Card so at least you won't actually starve to death.

:lol:
:hi:
Welcome back.

(I think)

:lol:
:hi: :fluffy:
DD1,Feb 29 2008, 06:48 AM Wrote:gas prices are fine

teh question is are you enjoying being slower then the TTC

-snicker- that's what you think sport ;) If the need arises I can make the speedo climb quick enough thanks (It's not about top end anymore in Fantino's "50 and you're f***ed" Ontario)

NefCanuck
but if your able to do a 100 over it is like math and the double negitive thingie and it erases itself

but being a focus owner you would not know about that
DD1,Feb 29 2008, 06:43 PM Wrote:but if your able to do a 100 over it is like math and the double negitive thingie and it erases itself

[right][snapback]259120[/snapback][/right]

100 over? Doable though I'd really rather not try it in a 70 or 80km/h zone... too many things to hit ;)

NefCanuck
DD1,Feb 29 2008, 06:43 PM Wrote:but if your (you're) able to do a 100 over it is like math and the double negitive (negative) thingie and it erases itself

[right][snapback]259120[/snapback][/right]
Some people have better math skills than English skills, apparently.

PS. My ST is governed at 205. And I don't use half of a tank of gas to get there. ;)
my car is not that bad on gas if I wanted a woman's car I would have bought a focus sedan, and pretend it is a sports car
DD1,Feb 29 2008, 09:05 PM Wrote:my car is not that bad on gas if I wanted a woman's car I would have bought a focus sedan, and pretend it is a sports car
[right][snapback]259127[/snapback][/right]
I have a truck as well, which has more testosterone in its 4x4 transfer case than you've got in your whole gangsta-grandpamobile.

Face it. You're driving the next decade's Buick Regal.
DD1,Feb 29 2008, 09:05 PM Wrote: if I wanted a woman's car I would have bought a focus sedan, and pretend it is a sports car
[right][snapback]259127[/snapback][/right]
That is pure gold.

Friggin gold I tell ya.
Pages: 1 2