FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Pics Of The Ride...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I WISH THIS WERE MY CAR...All i need is time, money, and patience, unfortunately im shy of all of those.

http://www.ford-v8-focus.com/1.JPG
If I ever win the lottery, that will be my fun car...

A V8 autobox Focus that can eat a Mustang for lunch :D

Look out KITT here come KNERD :rofl:

NefCanuck
not sure I'd want a focus that handled like a mustang, when for the same amount of money, you could avoid having every woman in the world say, "but it's just a ford focus", and drive a mustang that could beat most of the mustangs on the street.

ok, so I've had more nakked women in my focus than in my mustang, but the reality is that I got a lot less single with the stang ;)
I watch the V8 Focus on youtube all the time and I still get goose bumps when I hear it.
I wish I had that kind of money...Oh, the looks you would get!! LOL
darkpuppet,Feb 27 2008, 10:11 PM Wrote:not sure I'd want a focus that handled like a mustang, when for the same amount of money, you could avoid having every woman in the world say, "but it's just a ford focus", and drive a mustang that could beat most of the mustangs on the street.

ok, so I've had more nakked women in my focus than in my mustang, but the reality is that I got a lot less single with the stang ;)
[right][snapback]258958[/snapback][/right]

you should try rolling hard in a porsche
on focusfanatics theres a big thread about a ford focus with a svt cobra driveline. 295s on the back and they need the zx5 fully loaded with 5 people to get half decent traction.
^^^^ Yea i've been reading on that one as well. :lol: Its pretty funny when you think about it but that sucks at the same time cause you just spent all this money on a car that only ends up costing you more in tires n gas :lol:
linky to the thread please
NefCanuck,Feb 27 2008, 03:42 PM Wrote:If I ever win the lottery, that will be my fun car...
[right][snapback]258940[/snapback][/right]

If I ever did, I'd honestly go through with making my own AWD boosted 1st GEN focus.
Flofocus,Feb 28 2008, 09:00 PM Wrote:If I ever did, I'd honestly go through with making my own AWD boosted 1st GEN focus.
[right][snapback]259029[/snapback][/right]
or you could be an 05 WRC used fofo for 300,000 euros lol. they havem forsale :lol:
Flofocus,Feb 28 2008, 09:00 PM Wrote:
NefCanuck,Feb 27 2008, 03:42 PM Wrote:If I ever win the lottery, that will be my fun car...
[right][snapback]258940[/snapback][/right]

If I ever did, I'd honestly go through with making my own AWD boosted 1st GEN focus.
[right][snapback]259029[/snapback][/right]

Haldex rally-based AWD system FTW.

Or just get a Subaru WRX :P