FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Miniscule Ray Of Hope
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In an article on autoblog.com, the Director of Marketing for Ford, Jim Farley, has expressed his opinion that the Fiesta Hatchback be sold in North America. So, because I'm a dreamer..... the next Focus will be sold here will have a Hatch model. :blink:
No, just means they may make the euro festiva look ugly and sell it here. Then wonder why its not selling as good as in europe.
hardk0re,Feb 26 2008, 09:44 AM Wrote:No, just means they may make the euro festiva look ugly and sell it here.  Then wonder why its not selling as good as in europe.
[right][snapback]258805[/snapback][/right]
Cynic
I think we are getting the Europe version of the 2009 Ranger, I think they are going to call it the F-100 though.
Will the Fiesta be the Verve?
CanadaSVT,Feb 26 2008, 10:37 AM Wrote:Will the Fiesta be the Verve?
[right][snapback]258818[/snapback][/right]
Yes. go to Autoblog.com for more details. The car will still be called the Fiesta
hardk0re,Feb 26 2008, 01:44 PM Wrote:No, just means they may make the euro festiva look ugly and sell it here.  Then wonder why its not selling as good as in europe.
[right][snapback]258805[/snapback][/right]

+1