FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Viva Las Vegas!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I got married 2 weeks ago, for our honeymoon, we planned a trip to Vegas. I agreed only if I could choose the rental car. We only needed it for one day for our sightseeing trip around Las vegas. Remember in vegas money is no object, for my rental I went to a place called Las Vegas Exotics. I have to tell you, skys the limit!! In the end this is what I chose.....

2001 Ferrari 360 Modena F1
Top speed 194mph
0-60mph 4.3ish
Mine for 24 hours

Pics
Pics2
pics3
pics4
pics5
pics6
pics7
sweet
oh snap.........

well now u have to tell us how much...........
congrats man!!!!

o and congrats on getting married!!!
I hope you remembered to pay as much attention to your lovely bride as you did to the Ferrari. :lol: Congratulations on both accounts :lol:
oldeguy,Feb 26 2008, 09:53 AM Wrote:I hope you remembered to pay as much attention to your lovely bride as you did to the Ferrari. :lol:  Congratulations on both accounts :lol:
[right][snapback]258807[/snapback][/right]

Good thing he got married.. who'd hold the camera otherwise?
lol congrats and nice deal i'll have to keep that in mind ok honey you pick the hotel i'll pick the rental lol what was the most expensive rental that they had there?
So did you make sweet love to...i mean in it. :lol:

Very nice.
A great compliment to a great occasion! Congrats on both parts!
The price was sworn to secrecy, by the chick I dealt with down in vegas. I pleaded with her beings its our honeymoon and all. She gave me such a great deal too btw. All I can tell u more than my weekly paycheck, and less than a mortgage payment.
cool...........~$900 then :)

i would defenetly have to do something like that in my life

nikkiatlasvegas

x
(11-30-2010, 07:50 PM)nikkiatlasvegas Wrote: [ -> ]x

What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.

So stay in Vegas.

lol