FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Blew Tire And Spun Out.. What Rims/tires Now?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So once in a while, I do become prone to acting juvenile. Maybe it's 'cause of the racing stripes on my car.. but I digress.

So there I was, just tooling around at lunch, doing some donuts in an open space (no worries, not on public roads). And I blew out a rear tire.

Turns out losing a tire also means you lose control of the car.. and in this case, ended up sliding into an obstacle that I hadn't really been paying attention too until I actually hit it.

It was a pretty light tap on the bumper, so I think it's alright... I don't even see any scratches on the racing stripe -- thank god!

The tire did in fact roll off the rim :S .. ok.. so the rim doesn't look bad, but I'm sort of thinking, maybe it's time to upgrade.

So I'm thinking if I have to, I might look at some multi-spoke..

[Image: tiwvc3001.jpg]

or maybe tri spoke?

[Image: tiwvc3051.jpg]

I dunno... either way.. I'll have to get some tires.. but whatever.

Oh yeah... picture of the car... sorry for the pic, it's my cell phone...

[Image: DSC00082.jpg]

the tri-spoke look like the old school viper rims .
:lol:
:lol: - you had me until the pic.
those cars have too much powuah
PERFECT!!! :lol: :lol:

Go old-school with the triple-spoke wheels. :D
hahhaa man i was thinking "not again"
Jesus DP, you scared the crap outta me until I saw those pics! :lol:

I agree, three spoke it is (and sue the tire manufacturer for producing shoddy merchandise... can't stand up to a few doughnuts -pfft- :rofl:)

NefCanuck
:lol: I was still confused until reading it twice, if this was a joke or whatnot (wow... long day I guess lol)
Whatever you do. Don't buy cheap tires......maybe it was under inflated? ( There I was...thinkin' you screwed up a good car with racin' stripes.) :rofl:
damn and i thought the stock focus antenna was long lol
:lol: Good one DP :P