FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: The Ultimate Ps3 Set Up.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not nearly a big enough screen to warrant that many speakers.

Waste of cash.
a bit overkill for such a small space.. for the money spent, he could have gone with half the equipment, buy a house with a room that's 4 times larger, and still have twice as much equipment as he really needs.

What he has amounts to an analog multimedia sauna. You turn it on, room temp shoots to 120F, and you play a game in the warming warmth of your tubes while you're the first one on your block to receive a ball bearing, water cooled power meter from the electric co.
cancer waiting to happen........way to much electricity to sit around in.
Yup, saw this a few weeks ago on PS3forums
What a waste of cash!
The esthetics is simply ugly as a hell.
Atleast he was smart and bought a PS3 with the blu-ray player so that means he won't have to buy one to replace his dead format HD-DVD player, lol.
Um, and how high exactly could they turn up the sound before they go deaf not only now but in their next life too :ph34r:

NefCanuck
...yeah, that looks like a waste, not to mention a pain to keep clean. Could you imagine the dust in that room! But I guess if he has that much money/time to get that ridiculous setup going, he must have the cash/time to get a maid or keep it clean himself... :lol:
I'd like to try it as I'm sure the sound is great, not loud, as the dog on the couch is still alive (unless stuffed). After trying Tiger Woods golf I'm really hoping for a PS3 on Fathers Day. It will actually put your face on your golfer.....I gave mine a mohawk.
I dont think its a waste of cash, i think someone just stole the contents of a movie theater ;)