FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Fs: Diamond Plate Matts/door Sills
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm going to be making up some Diamond Plate Matts for a few guys with other cars, Id rather make them together so i'm offering up these again. I'll meet up with people in the GTA within reason, I can also ship.

00-08 Ford Focus Front/Rear Matts: $100
* for 05-07 and 08 I may need to just verify they fit, and adjust
Door Sills: $40

Samples:
[Image: fordfocus_diamondplate.jpg]
[Image: P5_Front_Mats2.jpg]

Kev,

Put me down for a set for my 2007 ZX5. Both sils and mats.

When are you making these? I'll get you pics of my floor and sils if you need. I do have an aluminum deadpedal setup tho.
Oscar The Grouch,Feb 21 2008, 12:43 PM Wrote:Kev,

Put me down for a set for my 2007 ZX5.  Both sils and mats.

When are you making these?  I'll get you pics of my floor and sils if you need.  I do have an aluminum deadpedal setup tho.
[right][snapback]258503[/snapback][/right]

Is the floor the same as the 00-04? I think it may be, just check that part for me.
Will check tonight. might be a little different
Bump for a premium product and great workmanship!!!!
What tools needed for installation? Glue?
Focus Is Art,Feb 21 2008, 02:50 PM Wrote:What tools needed for installation?  Glue?
[right][snapback]258517[/snapback][/right]

The door sills install with 3M adhesive tape (I have a set on my ZX4, great product) and the tape hasn't budged yet (If it ever will :lol:)

NefCanuck
I already have the floor matts but I would like the door seals for a 2000 sedan a set 4 front and rear I can send you pics and measurements if needed.
put me in for the sills also..already have the mats and they look awsome
How do these hold up in the winter? Do they get all salty and are they removable?
yes they are removeable, so just take em out in winter so they don't get covered in salt