FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Manning Rd.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So who was that at amy croft and manning? Your car looks and sounds great...
description??
not me but i can probly tell you who it was
he knew who i was...
lolz was it me?
Wasn't me :P
Burnin21,Feb 20 2008, 07:39 PM Wrote:Wasn't me :P
[right][snapback]258449[/snapback][/right]

are you even in town right now?
we talked...he asked me if i was girard.k...im wondering if hes from rtp or focusfanatics...
black zx5 with a jms lip?

thats Danny on both forums
oops double post
yeah it was i think..sounds right...do u know his screen name?
hrmm he called me about a week ago.. had an issue with some stumbling until the engine warmed... wonder if he took my advise and got new plugs n wires?
girard.k,Feb 20 2008, 11:16 PM Wrote:yeah it was i think..sounds right...do u know his screen name?
[right][snapback]258459[/snapback][/right]

Danny is his screen name on here something liek crobo24 on rtp

ZED_not_zee,Feb 20 2008, 11:21 PM Wrote:hrmm he called me about a week ago.. had an issue with some stumbling until the engine warmed... wonder if he took my advise and got new plugs n wires?
[right][snapback]258460[/snapback][/right]

ya he called me a couple times last year with some problems. stumbling on idle or while driving??
ZX5focused,Feb 20 2008, 11:58 PM Wrote:
girard.k,Feb 20 2008, 11:16 PM Wrote:yeah it was i think..sounds right...do u know his screen name?
[right][snapback]258459[/snapback][/right]

Danny is his screen name on here something liek crobo24 on rtp

ZED_not_zee,Feb 20 2008, 11:21 PM Wrote:hrmm he called me about a week ago.. had an issue with some stumbling until the engine warmed... wonder if he took my advise and got new plugs n wires?
[right][snapback]258460[/snapback][/right]

ya he called me a couple times last year with some problems. stumbling on idle or while driving??
[right][snapback]258466[/snapback][/right]

i had a feeling it was him...good guy...was willing to help me with wiring when i needed it!
That was meee lol, thanx girard, yours looks good too just gotta paint them lips.
yeah al it was the MAF they f'ed it up picked one up at junk yard no problems, orderd some plugs and wires just waiting on those, doin my breaks soon, just cleanin it up and trying to get things ready for summer time, and girard when your ready to do the lights let me know more then happy to help out
what forum is rtp?
ZX3_2NV,Feb 21 2008, 10:24 AM Wrote:what forum is rtp?
[right][snapback]258497[/snapback][/right]

http://www.realtimeperformance.ca/forum

local board here in windsor
danny,Feb 21 2008, 01:06 AM Wrote:That was meee lol, thanx girard, yours looks good too just gotta paint them lips.
yeah al it was the MAF they f'ed it up picked one up at junk yard no problems, orderd some plugs and wires just waiting on those, doin my breaks soon, just cleanin it up and trying to get things ready for summer time, and girard when your ready to do the lights let me know more then happy to help out
[right][snapback]258471[/snapback][/right]

I got them all hooked up, love the lights, but appreciate the help. I need to get this grill on and the weather to warm up so i can get this s*** painted...
hey if you want help preping and stuff let me know I'll sand as long as you give me a stool and a sanding block...

Danny... are you still tinting lights? that other dood fell off the world we need a winbdsor meet... maybe in march? my house? burgers...
ZED_not_zee,Feb 21 2008, 10:50 PM Wrote:hey if you want help preping and stuff let me know I'll sand as long as you give me a stool and a sanding block...

Danny...  are you still tinting lights?  that other dood fell off the world  we need a winbdsor meet...  maybe in march?  my house? burgers...
[right][snapback]258562[/snapback][/right]

i dont want to take off the paint because its sealing it from water...i can sand and fill...appreciate the help though...but im totally in for a windsor meet.
sounds great!!
Pages: 1 2