FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: My New Big Baby!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, I haven't posted in a long time, basically since I sold the Focus and moved to Calgary. This is the only picture I have currently and its not that great. Once Calgary decides to not be so wet I'll wash it and take some better pics.

[Image: jtruck.jpg]

She's a 2007 F150 FX4 with the 5.4 litre Triton, pretty much fully loaded. Doesn't have leather or heated seats, but thats about it. It's an awesome truck and she's gotten me out of a few pretty hairy jams so far. I'm driving all over the countryside for work and the 4x4 really works wonders.

No mods yet, but have ordered a black grill for the opening above the license plate holder and will get it installed next time I hit Regina (my dad ordered it from his work). Haven't chose one yet, but will be ordering a bush guard, skid plate and winch. Will do intake, might do exhaust (not sure), spray in Linex bed liner and perhaps a custom fibreglass flattop for the back. I don't want to get too crazy with it, because even though I own it, its a work truck and I'll only have it for about 3-4 years. I'm not sure I'll do a stereo because of the 6cd mp3 player in it, but may upgrade the speakers/woofer.
Wow thats a nice truck man. How much did that set you back.
Canadian ST,Feb 16 2008, 08:41 PM Wrote:Wow thats a nice truck man. How much did that set you back.
[right][snapback]258220[/snapback][/right]

Well the ticket price was $36,000, but with the buyout of the loan that I had leftover from the Focus, interest etc, the end price is $58,000. But with my new job, I take home an extra $1000 a month from my salary (after taxes) and I also make on average $.55 a km driven. So basically the company is paying for my truck just from km monies alone ;)
nice purchase jay!
Wow trucks are expensive!
nice ride though.

02ztsian

Welcome to Calgary!