FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Ford Fiesta 2009
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
NOS2Go4Me,Feb 16 2008, 02:00 PM Wrote:If I ever need a "beater"... 1st-gen Focus hatch for sure. I STILL miss the sedan some days, believe it or not.
[right][snapback]258207[/snapback][/right]

too bad you weren't around when i was ditching my focus.. it was a stock '00 focus zx3 with 120k km's ana11y maintained.. 5spd, no AC, mach HIDs

EDIT i let it go for 4k
:lol: That is not a car! That is a LUNCHBOX!
ZED_not_zee,Feb 16 2008, 11:52 AM Wrote:because in NA ford is a FAMILY brand in Europe it's s an upscale sporty brand,

ford know's there's no money in sports cars and we focus enthusiasts make up less than ten percent of focus sales.  what they have makes them PROFIT...
[right][snapback]258212[/snapback][/right]

They arent an upscale sporty brand.....the roads in Europe are mostly twists and hills, that is why the cars are built with independent suspension and harder shocks. The images you see on the Internet mainly show you the top of the line sedans, but trust me, you can get basic striped down models... which is what sells the most.

Upscale sports brands are BMW and Alpha Romeos.....
I like it im gonna push the girlfriend to get one lol hopefully its decently priced
Hmm... I like alot of thing about the car but when I look at it as a whole, I don't really care for it...can't pin point why.

Count me out.
Pages: 1 2