FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Fellow Members I Need Your Help!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello fellow FC members.
I need you all to do a little favor....

As most of you know, I live in Burlington and commute to Toronto everyday for work on the GO train.
Well, for those who ride the GO on a daily basis, know already that the service is REALLY lacking these days. There isn't a day that goes by that I'm not held up at a frozen switch, broken down train, or on an incredibly delayed train.
So I ask of you this......

Can you please got this url:
GOT TRANSIT PETITION
And sign the online petition.
No donation required, and you can deny the petition site any contact with you.
Please help a brotha out!
They are presenting it to the government in a month to see if they can refund some of our money for the inconveniences of GO transit.

When you drop 260 bucks a month on a service, you expect it to be good service.

thanks.
-anthony duguay.

Done. Good Luck.
THANK YOU!
done
awesome!
signed it but im not giving them my pay pal sorry
done!!
just sent the link to wifey.. she is going to pass it around work since a lot of them use GO.
Beautiful!
The lady that was handing out the slips with url on them this morning was VERY passionate about improving our service.

Thanks for the help fellas.
a.
GO is a pain in the ass.. if I had to travel during rush hour, I'd rather take my car.

petition signed
Done deal bud!
Signed and also pointed out that GO Transit is horrifically negligent of their responsibilities as a government agency under the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 <_<

Hell, the GO station less than three minutes from my house isn't even accessible at all :angry:

NefCanuck
Done!
Woooo im in, I dont take the train as often as Anthony but I know EXACTLY what hes talking about :lol:
done and done !