FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Massiv Monday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Anyone up for a massiv meet ? Perhaps the first of the new year ? Anyone in for this ? Also anyone got ideas on where to meet ? Any good public underground parking garages (where its warmer hopefully lol )

wow......people berrely make it out for a drink around here........i bet they won't even finish reading your sentence cause its like -15 out.....but hey Mike i wanna see you ride so i might be in (can i try driving it :) )
Still a bit nippy but since im on a differnt work schedule now ill be sure to make it to a few
Gotta wait til it warms up a bit I'm afraid (Heck, with all this snow I doubt that there are many places to hold one :ph34r:)

NefCanuck

^^Dan, Im still trying to figure out why at the end of each paragraph you put "NefCanuck"

i think by now we all know its you behind the computer typing........

NikiterZts

It's a style thing, I mean I even "sign" my personal emails so ;)

NefCanuck
^^Dan, Im still trying to figure out why at the end of each paragraph you put "NefCanuck"

i think by now we all know its you behind the computer typing........

NikiterZts

id come. its supposed to snow monday though, might change however.
so is anyone up for a meet ? perhaps at dixie and aamco ? or perhaps sherway gardens underground parking lot ?? pehaps its warmer and dryer there ....

Open to ideas and also confirms who would show if anyone lol
maybe somewhere warm for some beers and wings
i probably won't be at the meet.........will be at the Nuclear power plant

but your should set up the date anyways
Hmmmm ... anyone up for next monday perhaps ???

im out

work work work
so long as it actually happens ill come lol.
Tomorrow is supposed to be plus 8 !! any takers on a meet up tomorrow ???

Dixie and Aamco ?
i might actually come out
Sure I will stop by around 8:30....How about if we try and have the meet at the new Future Shop in Etobicoke, Queensway and eastmall

There is a Timmies beside the Future shop....If it rains or snows we can go a block east and chill at the under ground parking of Ikea.

The 427 and QEW are close by too!!!
so did you guys have the meet i saw tony at ikea but i dun have a daily driver focus any more
i think i slept through this one......and what happened to your DD Drew
what about easter monday? during the day? I have it off... I would lneed to leave by like 6 at the latest
Pages: 1 2