FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: What?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Flofocus, You got something to say to me say it. You want to knock people down, you grow up. . If somebody supposedly received bad service from someone is that my fault? No, it isn't. So what f'n right does he have to call me stupid?

So before you lock this one up too, give 'Eric' a chance to let me know why he thinks I'm stupid. At the same an apology would be pretty good.

In this world, there's this thing called respect. He shot the ounce of respect anybody could have had for him right out of the water by calling people stupid.

I got screwed over by a certain supplier out here in BC who happens to be one of the biggst audio/video suppliers around. Do I call people who still use that supplier stupid, no, I just won't go in any of their stores for anything. If people ask, I'll give my opinion. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but to say that people are stupid for doing so is uncalled for.

You want to call me names, whatever, fawkin tuff guy and roll your eyes. Whatever. What do I give a damn abou tit, you're just some "PITA" who thinks their hot s***.

Oh wait, I forgot the smileys... :rolleyes:
IBTL :ph34r:
^^ X2. :ph34r:
focusracer,Feb 13 2008, 12:16 AM Wrote:Flofocus, You got something to say to me say it. You want to knock people down, you grow up. . If somebody supposedly received bad service from someone  is that my fault? No, it isn't. So what f'n right does he have to call me stupid?

So before you lock this one up too, give 'Eric' a chance to let me know why he thinks I'm stupid. At the same an apology would be pretty good.

In this world, there's this thing called respect. He shot the ounce of respect anybody could have had for him right out of the water by calling people stupid.

Oh wait, I forgot the smileys... :rolleyes:
[right][snapback]257916[/snapback][/right]

You won't get a apology from me. I didn't call YOU stupid. I was just pointing out that if people are travelling across the country to go see someone that doesn't give a s*** about his customers....That's stupid!

Have you ever gave Mitch 5K for a Focus part?? If not, you have absolutely no idea how people feels after someone you dealt with turnS around and says people on this board are cheap!

And you talk about respect. I respect people that respects me. Mitch doesn't respect nor give a s*** about people on this board. WHY SHOULD I RESPECT HIM?

Im sorry for ever dealing with him. That's the only sorry you'll have from me!

Oh wait, I forgot the smileys... :rofl:
Wouldn't be winter without drama on these boards. :lol:
:1gayfight2:
whats IBTL ? and you guys say I talk with slang and msn lingo
ZX3_2NV,Feb 13 2008, 10:42 AM Wrote:whats IBTL ? and you guys say I talk with slang and msn lingo
[right][snapback]257939[/snapback][/right]

IBTL : In Before The Lock.
IBTL means 'in before the lock'.

Focusracer, if you got something to say to flo or eric, you say it to them in PMs.

And for the record Focusracer, nobody directed any comments at you directly until you started calling them 'ragfag-whatevers' and 12 year olds.

if your aim was to gain the same level respect as Mitch, i'm afraid to say it, you're succeeding...

I'm closing this thread as it's just more trouble brewing... take it to PMs or learn the 'ignore member' function -- thx