FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: The Ban Of Shmee
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just wanted to say congrates on the ban of shmee from bc focus that guy is a prick and a dush bag.

I was just on bc focus and the guy is spouting on how he is right and the things got taken the wrong way, the guy is a hypocrite. I had a convosation with him that lead to a couple pms over one of his sale items that he was tring to sell for the same rice you could get new for the same price. so he sends me pm on how his tool box is way better then the ones they sell at home depot and I should kee my mouth shut, and he deletes my post on his for sale thread.

well I respond non how maybe he should add that to the post instead of deleteing mine and pming me with that info. which he reponds with some bs about me breaking some forum rules .

ofcoarse at this point I see what he is doing, which is basicly hiding the fact that he was selling his well used husky tool box fror what he paid for it in the hoes some poor shmo would pick it up thinking he got a great deal. so at this oint I figure Im getting banned anyways so I lay into him about how I didn't brake any rules and that he shouldn't have deleted my post, but added to it.

so yeah as I suspected he just deleted me and that was that.

like I said I applad this forum for there actions, that is a dick

ofcoarse these though are my own and in no way to be though to be thoughs of the forums.

If this thread is agains the rule in some way lease let me know and I can edit it.
well ur welcome to stay here buddy
What's the point of this thread?

Im with focusracer on this one. I fail to see the point of this thread....
Forum mods acting like 12 year olds? From BC, you say?

No way. ;)