FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wtb Suspension Bits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok my 02 ZX5 is going to need some bushings etc. Does anyone have any left over pieces from a Urethane bushing kit laying around? SVT front & rear sway bar? Strut tower brace, upper mounts, etc... She is 8 years old and needs some attention come spring.

What do you guys have?
Focus man, Focus.,Jan 28 2010, 12:09 AM Wrote:Ok my 02 ZX5 is going to need some bushings etc.  Does anyone have any left over pieces from a Urethane bushing kit laying around?  SVT front & rear sway bar?  Strut tower brace, upper mounts, etc...  She is 8 years old and needs some attention come spring. 

What do you guys have?
[right][snapback]300340[/snapback][/right]

If you can wait a bit, i might have SVT front and rear sways for you
sonic_mikey,Jan 28 2010, 07:42 AM Wrote:
Focus man, Focus.,Jan 28 2010, 12:09 AM Wrote:Ok my 02 ZX5 is going to need some bushings etc.  Does anyone have any left over pieces from a Urethane bushing kit laying around?  SVT front & rear sway bar?  Strut tower brace, upper mounts, etc...  She is 8 years old and needs some attention come spring. 

What do you guys have?
[right][snapback]300340[/snapback][/right]

If you can wait a bit, i might have SVT front and rear sways for you
[right][snapback]300345[/snapback][/right]

Yeah I can wait, I am collecting for a spring install. Shoot me a PM with details.