FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Mods Please Delete
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Car was sold to the selling dealer.
Pmed about the rims, second dibs I guess.
Best of luck to you dude...whatever happens...
Wanna talk to you about ze wiper!
gonna put up a bump and also vouch for this car. It's in awsome shape and sounds and looks awsome too. Hope this sale goes through for you adam...
It IS negotiable. I do have a "bottom end" that can be worked up from.

The bottom line is that the car was financed at 0% interest via Ford Credit. 16,500 gets you a well-maintained car with 5.5 years of warranty left on it and sensible performance mods. That also covers out 99% of my remaining cost owing. I am open to negotiations, but for the spec, the mods, the warranty (1000 alone right there) and the condition I feel the car warrants the price.
All cleaned up, and any lowballer comments will be deleted.

Stay ontopic.
does the 0% financing transfer to the new owner?

good luck with the sale!
To be honest, if someone wants to pick up the payments, I'll check with Ford Credit about that. I could just as soon transfer it and be done with it and be just as happy about the transaction.

*makes a note to call Ford Credit*

Ken, Bryan, anyone... has this been done in the past? I've never heard of it.
If I had the money, you would have my money. :huh:
NOS2Go4Me,Feb 7 2008, 08:38 AM Wrote:To be honest, if someone wants to pick up the payments, I'll check with Ford Credit about that. I could just as soon transfer it and be done with it and be just as happy about the transaction.

*makes a note to call Ford Credit*

Ken, Bryan, anyone... has this been done in the past? I've never heard of it.
[right][snapback]257597[/snapback][/right]
no
if its a lease... yes you can just transfer it to someone else ... i've done it in the past

but if you financed it .. then they would have to buy it from you for whatever price your asking and finance the money on there own terms with a bank
Nah, it's a finance.

I've also got it lined up for a consignment sale agreement with a local leasing / resale firm that we use almost "religiously" :P at work each week for our rental / leasing needs. If it doesn't move by mid-March I might give them a kick at it and after a month of that I'll just take it to the dealer.

Final page for Tim - ZX5Power. Get a hold of me soon, bud.
Just to inform everyone, you CAN take over payments on a Ford Credit financed vehicule.
I sold my 2005 FX4 F-150 about a year ago to a buddy of mine this way.
All you (buyer) need is to pay 125$ to get a paper work done by Ford at any dealer and then you have to pay 1 tax on the sale price.
I had over 29,000 left on mine and made my buddy a receipt for 20K and he paid less tax this way ;)

Good luck in your sale Adam. Sorry to hear you have to sell it.

------ EDIT ------

P.S. I also had 0% financing and that is the rate my friend got too.
The only thing is you can make the payements any longer. If the original owner has 42 months left, you have 42 payments to make!

My friend gave me 600$ cash because I had a fiberglass toner cover that I had bought for more than 1,000$. I could of sold it for an easy 850$ but did not want the hassle of removing it and risking damage.
Gravter - YOU ROCK!!!!

Thanks man for the info!

Also, X-Cal2 is up for sale. I have one pending interest in it and then I'll open it back up for open bidding. (first come first serve, natch). It's going to be VERY TEMPTING, trust me.
Price reduction, fellas: $15,500. I will also help facilitate the payment transfer if need be with Ford Credit.

Thanks for looking!

Currently a WHACK of 2007s with 25k+ mileage go for $17,000 and up on Trader.ca. Delivery of the vehicle to the GTA can also be arranged, too.

EDIT - rims are back up for sale. $500 for all 5 rims and tires. Delivery to the GTA can be arranged. There should be enough rubber there for another season at least!
RIMS gone.
RIMS ARE GONE. X-Cal2 still available.

Intake available if you're willing to turn the wrench and install the stock intake. I don't have a heated garage available to do the work in.
:D
Pages: 1 2