FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Useful Automotive How-to's From Around The Web...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I got to thinking... it's not just focus owners that look to the web for information on improving their cars.

In fact, there's tonnes of information out there, and I thought it would be interesting to see what other folks are posting in other automotive forums.

So here we go... Post in this thread, any handy tip/trick that you've found on other car forums...

I'll get this thread started with this handy how-to..

How to install a satellite navigation system in your Lamborghini Gallardo...
now that's a handy how-to!
darkpuppet,Feb 5 2008, 02:25 PM Wrote:So I got to thinking... it's not just focus owners that look to the web for information on improving their cars.

In fact, there's tonnes of information out there, and I thought it would be interesting to see what other folks are posting in other automotive forums.

So here we go...  Post in this thread, any handy tip/trick that you've found on other car forums...

I'll get this thread started with this handy how-to..

How to install a satellite navigation system in your Lamborghini Gallardo...
now that's a handy how-to!
[right][snapback]257477[/snapback][/right]

funny thing is......why would a Gallardo owner do it himself?.....a big chance of fawking things up,damaging interior ,ect. When im sure they can afford a professional shop to get it installed with no problem.....
$200K-$350K car.....i wouldn't even think of changing my own car oil
^^-- that's the thing! they're just as cheap as us! .. only they had more money to buy the car in the first place..

nothing beats risking your leather/audi interior in such an upgrade!
So the Gallardo doesn't get "Lambo" doors NOR sat nav?

*chuckles while thinking of the RX-8*

I grabbed the PDF of that importing process... great find, Nate!
If I had a Lambo, I'd drop it off at Unique in New York.
:lol:

Hey Remy....
Have fun with this.