FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Fs: Complete Stereo System
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i need to get rid of my audio equiptment i have laying around in my basement ... its everything i had in my focus, pretty much a complete system. I think the only thing your missing is RCA cables

Whats included:

3x Sony 12" subs
1x 800w 4ch amp for all door speakers
1x 1200w mono block amp for the subs
1x main 70 or 80 amp fuse and fuse holder with a short piece of power wire and a terminal to connect to the battery
1x 1x2 power distrubution block to send fused power to each amp
enough 1/0 gauge power wire to run from your battery to your trunk
2 amp racks to mount in the trunk
and the sub enlosure to finish it all off

This is a VERY well built system and the fit of the sub box and amp racks is fantastic ... everything you need to but a system in your car is included in this deal .. just run rca cables from your deck to the amp and your set to go

[Image: Trunk&Speakers.jpg]

first $600 takes everything i have .... you can't even come close to building a system of this quality for this price ... and i'll even help you install it if needed

for an extra $75 i'll sell my old deck aswell .. its a Sony CDX-M3D ... has a screensaver and plays mp3's

[Image: Stereo%20System.jpg]
willing to sell the deck seperate for that price? Pm me
Great set up for the Focus. 2 bad it won't fit with my roll cage. or this wouldn't be up for sale still, Good Look Schade
cut your bars and move them back 3"s ... problem solved :)
i noticed you have a push button where your cigar lighter used to be, do u still have the cigar lighter socket? im me
i think i might have it on a spare radio surround i have/had ... i'll have to check and get back to you
umm considering ive already welded it in and painted no its not going anywhere
open to offers .. i want all this stuff out of my basement
bump
I'm really interested let me see if i can get some cash together
alright let me know how it goes and shot me a pm with an offer .. i need this gone... i'm usually in newmarket 2-3 times a week so i can bring the stuff down
great set up for you tantrik but didn't you have a an audio set up before
bump ... something great to spend your tax return on ;)