FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Focuscanada.net's First Paralegal Licensee
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As the subject line says...

Got the word last night, passed the competancy exam so now like the lawyers in the office, I too have to worry about losing my license to practice my craft if I mess up at work :P :D

Went on a drunken Air Miles spending spree last night after I got the news...

The Wii arrives in about a month :lol:

NefCanuck
Wow good going man, congrats!!
Congrats Daniel!!!!

does this mean pay rise???

make sure you celebrate this weekend...you might need a few before the leafs game to get you through it!!! :lol: :ph34r:
congrats Daniel
:D Congratulations
Does this mean we can get free legal advice? :blink:
Congrats man!

and on the wii.. did you give up on the PS3? All I need is someone to own a game I own...
Congrats Dan, be prepared for more conversations starting with "What do you think..." :lol:

darkpuppet,Feb 1 2008, 04:40 PM Wrote:did you give up on the PS3?  All I need is someone to own a game I own...
[right][snapback]257272[/snapback][/right]
I know the feeling, dammit. I need some Warhawk buddies. :ph34r:
Great news!

Congratulations Daniel.

Now you need a Lincoln to go with that high profile job.
Congrats with more responsiblity comes more stress so enjoy
Congrats Daniel!
darkpuppet,Feb 1 2008, 03:40 PM Wrote:Congrats man! 

and on the wii..  did you give up on the PS3?  All I need is someone to own a game I own...
[right][snapback]257272[/snapback][/right]

Nope, just gonna be running THREE game systems now:

The PS3

Nintendo DS

Nintendo Wii

Not one of the systems can do everything I like (and I'm sorry to say the Wii's gimmick is pretty damn cool :D)

NefCanuck
oldeguy,Feb 1 2008, 03:39 PM Wrote::D Congratulations
Does this mean we can get free legal advice? :blink:
[right][snapback]257271[/snapback][/right]

Technically the answer is "no" because according to teh Law Society Rules (Rules about practicing law, written by lawyers -shudder-) because of the issue of "phantom clients" (IE: If you give legal advice and the person relies on it to their detriment YOU can get nailed)

Having said that though, if it's something just requires a "gentle nudge" to the right resource that can help, its all good.

NefCanuck
meford4u,Feb 1 2008, 05:17 PM Wrote:Great news!

Congratulations Daniel.

Now you need a Lincoln to go with that high profile job.
[right][snapback]257278[/snapback][/right]

'course when you practice "poverty law" a Lincoln kinda leaves the wrong impression :P (Wonder what impression driving a done up Focus leaves ;))

Damn Eastgate and thier 30K MKZ....

NefCanuck
Congrats Dan!
congrats man!! :banger:
I'm a latecomer to the party, but CONGRATS DANIEL! That's awesome!

You've earned the reward for sure, man!
Congrats Danny! Good job!

Also congrats on the Wii! That thing is ridiculously fun! Have to get together sometime and play some bowling.. or I'll bring Playground over and we can play the hell out of that.

Wii arrived today (That was damn fast :blink:) so now I just have to iron out where the thing is going to go and how to get it hooked up to the new receiver (Back of the damn thing looks like the Space Shuttle cockpit)

NefCanuck