FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Amphibious Focus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does this Focus belong to anyone here?:

http://www.boatnerd.com/news/newsthumbs/im...lborne-cw-1.jpg

High Winds Cause Seiche on Lake Erie

1/30 - Lake Erie - A low pressure system moving across the region has brought high winds causing the water levels to drop on the west end of Lake Erie. With gale warnings post across the lakes, Lake Erie was experiencing a sieche effect where the winds and low pressure move the water from one end of the lake to the other.

The western basin of Lake Erie was measuring over 6 feet below chart datum while the water level at Buffalo was reported to be 10 feet above low water datum.

On the east end of the lake in Port Colborne, ice was been pushed up over the wall at the former fuel dock and surrounds Canadian Transport and Canadian Enterprise. Two cars were on the dock in the water and surrounded by ice.

At 7 a.m. a water gauge station at Monroe, Michigan reported a water level of minus 46.7 inches below chart datum. At Buffalo the water gauge reported 118.2 inches above chart datum. By 4 p.m. the water level on the west end of the lake at Monroe had risen to 1.5 inches above datum while the level at Buffalo had dropped to 48 inches above.

Those are two of "my" ships btw.
poor car(s)
so did they get water damaged or no?
Good thing for the 06-07 factory lift kits.
Uh oh thats no good thats 4 sure. Any damage on the ships?
Canadian ST,Feb 1 2008, 02:17 PM Wrote:Good thing for the 06-07 factory lift kits.
[right][snapback]257264[/snapback][/right]

Yes, the Red Green package really rounds out the "I live in a snowbelt" stock look :lol:

Yet, once again, I haven't been stuck this winter.