FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Nintendo Wii
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im looking for a Wii. I know I know...It's impossible to find anywhere!!!! Maybe someone here has connection....

Can someone help.....
focusonthis_88,Jan 30 2008, 02:43 PM Wrote:Im looking for a Wii.  I know I know...It's impossible to find anywhere!!!!  Maybe someone here has connection....

Can someone help.....
[right][snapback]257123[/snapback][/right]

Impossible? I was at walmart in rockland last week and they had tons....
Yaa they are starting to show up on the shelf again. you just gotta call around to see when they are getting shipments in.
Flofocus,Jan 30 2008, 03:38 PM Wrote:
focusonthis_88,Jan 30 2008, 02:43 PM Wrote:Im looking for a Wii.  I know I know...It's impossible to find anywhere!!!!  Maybe someone here has connection....

Can someone help.....

[right][snapback]257126[/snapback][/right]

WHAT!

Im never in Rockland anymore. I think I should drop by soon.
Haha I picked up 2 Wii's before Christmas off my cousin and gave one to my sister and sold the other....... got a smoking deal I will talk to him for you if you like.
Yaa i wonder how much money you made selling it around X mass
Flofocus,Jan 30 2008, 03:38 PM Wrote:

Can someone help.....

[right][snapback]257126[/snapback][/right]

I called Walmart in rockland and they had 11 in stock!!! I got my cousin to pick two up!!! I GOT A Wii!!! LOL!
N00bs, I've had a Wii for over a year. :P
OAC_Sparky,Jan 30 2008, 05:54 PM Wrote:N00bs, I've had a Wii for over a year.  :P
[right][snapback]257140[/snapback][/right]

I'll get one just as soon as it shows up on airmiles.ca again ;)

NefCanuck
OAC_Sparky,Jan 30 2008, 05:54 PM Wrote:N00bs, I've had a Wii for over a year.  :P
With all the time you spend at work, I bet you've played it maybe twice.

Whose the NOOB?

And what is a Wii anyway.

And why does a guy 40ish need one.(I'm 40ish, your almost there Mister)
meford4u,Jan 30 2008, 11:11 PM Wrote:
With all the time you spend at work, I bet you've played it maybe twice.

Whose the NOOB?

And what is a Wii anyway.

And why does a guy 40ish need one.(I'm 40ish, your almost there Mister)
[right][snapback]257174[/snapback][/right]
Actually, I play my Playstation 3 more than my Wii -- the Wii is more the kid's but I play it occasionally.

You can rack up time pretty easy on a video game -- especially when your kids are playing with you.
I had my WII for over a year, I think I used it about 10 times :lol: Its a good system...for kids.
hardk0re,Jan 31 2008, 12:28 PM Wrote:I had my WII for over a year, I think I used it about 10 times  :lol:  Its a good system...for kids.
[right][snapback]257187[/snapback][/right]

I got my 360 for hardcore gaming and getting PS3 soon. And the Wii is just fun!
Exactly... I picked up a 360 last week and have had a Wii since launch, but I don't play the Nintendo enough. I'll be getting Crusin' Wii very soon though, which will get my Wii back up and running.

In the meantime... i'll be playing Dirt and Guitar Hero III for 360. :D
im going to buy a Wii jsut for the fun factor. I hardcore game on my 360. the wii will jsut be for playing when i have a group of people over. drinking beer at home is alot cheaper than going to the bar.

ZX5focused,Feb 1 2008, 05:15 PM Wrote:im going to buy a Wii jsut for the fun factor.  I hardcore game on my 360. the wii will jsut be for playing when i have a group of people over.  drinking beer at home is alot cheaper than going to the bar.
[right][snapback]257276[/snapback][/right]

Exactly! Drinking beer and playing Wii. FUN NIGHT!