FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Focus/ Junk Yards...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ok so wheres the best junk yard to pick up focus parts in the GTA?? im looking to grab a new hatch for my zx3 if the price is right but dont know of any junkers...
Ignited83,Jan 29 2008, 06:48 PM Wrote:ok so wheres the best junk yard to pick up focus parts in the GTA?? im looking to grab a new hatch for my zx3 if the price is right but dont know of any junkers...
[right][snapback]257053[/snapback][/right]

talk to "burnin21" i know he has a spare one in his garage and i dunno if he still has plans for it.
thanks man
or member "Mike"
you could try standard auto wreakers in the east end of the city, they have crap loads of focus parts.
yaa i got a tilt steering colum from standard auto for $115 including clock spring and key cylinder and key with fob way cheaper then getting the cylinder changed
Cooksville Auto Wreckers near my house has many Foci lying in their impound lot. I managed to pick up a few goodies last time i was there.
Standard Auto Wreckers is a good place (that's the one you always see at the Toronto auto show and on TV with the Haul-Anything-For-$50 days). I know they're just east of Hwy 48 & 407.

You might also want to try surfing onto http://www.car-part.com, which can let you drill down to find specific parts at participating wreckers across Ontario and in the US.