FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Need To Buy:
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need a new rear bumper for my CD silver '02 SVT Focus... Don't ask why... lol
Someguy_ca,Jan 25 2008, 03:26 PM Wrote:I need a new rear bumper for my CD silver '02 SVT Focus... Don't ask why...  lol
[right][snapback]256830[/snapback][/right]

I needed one too last year..... it was a dam good reason to upgrade to a euro rear bumper :D

The SVT Rear bumper is quite expensive if you source it from ford.
Cost certainly is my reasoning for going used... However if someone wanted to give me the money, I'd considering getting the F2 RS wide body kit. :o
theres a black sap rear bumper and spoiler at the scrap yard about a block from my house
not sure how much it would be to paint
Ok I keep seeing SAP... WTF is SAP? lmao
Someguy_ca,Jan 25 2008, 06:41 PM Wrote:Ok I keep seeing SAP... WTF is SAP? lmao
[right][snapback]256837[/snapback][/right]

SAP = Street Apperance Pacakage

Also the same as the SVT bumper, but with a different rear defuser (i believe)
Oh. That makes a whole lot more sense.
get a hold of member Paolo. I think he has a rear euro that he was looking to get rid of while back. He might still have it.
I searched his posts, and I think he only had a front bumper.
Someguy_ca,Jan 25 2008, 06:27 PM Wrote:Cost certainly is my reasoning for going used... However if someone wanted to give me the money, I'd considering getting the F2 RS wide body kit.  :o
[right][snapback]256834[/snapback][/right]

hrmm really? where's a block from your house I'd be interested... having a black car n all
mo_focus,Jan 26 2008, 09:11 AM Wrote:get a hold of member Paolo. I think he has a rear euro that he was looking to get rid of while back. He might still have it.
[right][snapback]256866[/snapback][/right]

Actually, I'll be happy to part my SVTF rear for this guy but it needs a re-paint since its a differnet colour. pm me plz
ive got one here in windsor ontario..i posted on here a while ago in decent shape, not the greatest...search my posts...
paolo,Jan 27 2008, 06:34 PM Wrote:Actually, I'll be happy to part my SVTF rear for this guy but it needs a re-paint since its a differnet colour.  pm me plz
[right][snapback]256916[/snapback][/right]

Which colour is it?

I'm also wondering if mine is fixable, so I'll get a quote or two tomorrow.
[/quote]hrmm really? where's a block from your house I'd be interested... having a black car n all
[right][snapback]256911[/snapback][/right][/quote]
im in Guelph

Nicklin Auto Parts
7881 Eastview, Guelph, ON N1H 6J1
Telephone : 519-822-0301

the front end and pas side is totalled, but the rear end is perfect
Yeah ive got a silver bumper for just a normal zx3 if that interests you , 100 bucks and its silver !
The SAP is the same bumper as the SVT and i have a SVT defuser that i want to swap for a SAP so keep that in mind if you want to keep it orginal
The diffuser came away with no damage... So that's not a worry, however the problem is even wrecking yard bumpers are upwards of $350 bucks, so I may just get this-

-[Image: 1_266_bYwrHMhHbV.jpg]

Which is $275 bucks American, plus $90 for shipping... Which yes, I am aware comes to more than $350. But I do like the looks of that a bit better.
ohh me to i luv that bumper but u must put in the rear fogs