FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Focus Point Ontario Meet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
ZX3_2NV,Jul 14 2008, 02:06 PM Wrote:wicked looks like there will be a decent amout of fofo out and representing the ford name
[right][snapback]268684[/snapback][/right]
Pretty sure I can make this (might have the kids with me) and looking forward to it ... is there an online registration site ... how do we book the camping or is it first come ...
tons of camping space don't worry just show up if there was enough camping for when the pinks guy came there will be enough camping for this event
ZX3_2NV,Jul 22 2008, 04:18 PM Wrote:tons of camping space don't worry just show up if there was enough camping for when the pinks guy came there will be enough camping for this event
[right][snapback]269177[/snapback][/right]
Ahh ... okay, LOL just what my wife loves to hear ... "I'm taking the kids and we're playin' it by ear!"
you know what check out http://www.canadianstreetcarnationals.com for more details you might be able to pre purchase tickets
BUMP 4 A GREAT EVENT
ZX3_2NV,Jul 30 2008, 04:15 PM Wrote:BUMP 4 A GREAT EVENT
[right][snapback]269638[/snapback][/right]
Is there a plan for the FC.net Foci folk to meet up anywhere ... or maybe camp together ... sorry if stoopid question, never been to this event before.
if im off i'll come for prolly the saturday
ZTWsquared,Jul 30 2008, 04:28 PM Wrote:
ZX3_2NV,Jul 30 2008, 04:15 PM Wrote:BUMP 4 A GREAT EVENT
[right][snapback]269638[/snapback][/right]
Is there a plan for the FC.net Foci folk to meet up anywhere ... or maybe camp together ... sorry if stoopid question, never been to this event before.
[right][snapback]269642[/snapback][/right]

Ithink hes away right now so he won't answer I'm going to order mine probably today.
There's a $5 off coupon on the website for day or weekend passes...check it out! Printed Mine!

http://www.canadianstreetcarnationals.com
I have to work all weakend but I have to drive past Kholer Rd anyways so I will stp in, anyone selling the FC.net stickers? Where is everyone meeting up at the track?
So lets have aquick count who's coming. If it's sunny out.
Looks like clear weather all weekend for Cayuga since i didn't get over 10 pple confirmed i didn't set up a reseved section for us but im sure you guys can find spots to park together ill prob be camping out the sat night im ify if ill make it out on friday but it will be a great event with lots of faster cars and great racing
I just pm'd a few pple that showed some interest in coming up to the event
Hey, I've just almost missed all the fun! Just came from EU
Who's actually coming? I'll try to join !
Pls PM me detaisl :)
thanks for a pm
update me with the dates plz

laterz
Anyone can get directions to the event as the official site link broken....
did anybody go?
I'll go tomorrow about 11am..
Will take my SVTF
im thinking of going.......
So I've been there. 11:30 - 3pm
Was fun but no Foci's anywhere..
I've parked right at the entrance to the stage.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5