FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: January 24th.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Despite the fact that a survey has found that January 24th is the most depressing day of the year,

:beerchug: Happy Birthday to NefCanuck
:beerchug: Happy Birthday to Flofocus
happy birthday guys!!!!
Happy birthday guys! Hopefully it's a good one!
Thanks folks (Most depressing day of the year? Geez they must have seen my newly arrived drivers license photo :lol: :ph34r: )

NefCanuck
s***, speaking of that, I have 2 stickers to renew.

bdays aren't supposed to expensive! :P

Thanks guys :)
Flofocus,Jan 24 2008, 10:46 AM Wrote:s***, speaking of that, I have 2 stickers to renew.

bdays aren't supposed to expensive!  :P
[right][snapback]256692[/snapback][/right]

Bah, a two year sticker & the photo here... approx $220 later :ph34r:

Then again, if I get word I passed the paralegal exam today I'll be burning far more to pay for my birthday present to myself so :P )

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Jan 24 2008, 11:57 AM Wrote:
Flofocus,Jan 24 2008, 10:46 AM Wrote:s***, speaking of that, I have 2 stickers to renew.

bdays aren't supposed to expensive!  :P
[right][snapback]256692[/snapback][/right]

Bah, a two year sticker & the photo here... approx $220 later :ph34r:

Then again, if I get word I passed the paralegal exam today I'll be burning far more to pay for my birthday present to myself so :P )

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]256695[/snapback][/right]

lol, I did my license a few weeks back too, but totally forgot about the stikers. Think teh bmw needs an etest too. BOooooooooerns!!!
Oh lord E-Scam? :ph34r: I hope you have a test only facility nearby <_< because if a test / repair facility sees the Bimmer coming... CHA-CHING

NefCanuck
its 20 years old already is there a age where the e test stops or no anyways Happy B day guys
Happy Birthday guys!
Happy birthday guys!
Happy Birthday Nate and Daniel!!!

Two mods with the same birthday? I smell a conspiracy! :ph34r: Ah, I mean have lots of beers for me. Yeah, that's it! :D :P
Happy birthday boys!
have u guys have a good one!!
U R BOTH OLD.
meford4u,Jan 24 2008, 09:12 PM Wrote:U R BOTH OLD.
[right][snapback]256745[/snapback][/right]

Damn straight I am :P

Heck as the Chinese Lunar calendar flies I've hit my zodiac animal at 36 yet again....

Shame its...
Code:
The Rat
:ph34r: :lol:

NefCanuck
Happy Birthday guys!
happy birthday guys! :beer:
Happy b-day guys :beerchug:
happy b-day pitas
Pages: 1 2