FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Someone Took My Advise
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I Dropped off my car at my mechanics yesturday and they said that there was a focus getting painted at the shop across the street so i went over to C P Auto and i saw a rally wing and knew who it was right away konafocuswrc getting his lil fender bender fixed good to see that my advise was used there a great shop my car will be in there late this week or next to get a lil surprise painted

konafocuswrc if you have a few minites when u check up or pick up ur car check out the shop across the street at PR Performance you'll find my car there right and you would see what the surprise is thats getting painted as well if you need to get any work done P R knows the Focus very well so check it out get some ideas i think you will like my current mod and you might want one for urself
maybe you should take my advice and use some periods and commas ? :lol:
the suspense is killing me. :lol:
naw i like my run on sentences, misspelling, poor gramer and msn lingo it could be worse trust me just wait and c lol

no real need 4 suspence knowing the kinda car Kona has my current mod would look very good in his car aswell so y not take a look

Holy fawk I have a headache now.
those were 2 pretty big sentences

tell us already
I'll update with pics when its done
i remember seeing his fofo at bestbuy when i was at sherway lol.
i work at best buy on sherway, as a car installer..

yeah i got my car back and impressed with their work..
i see some imperfection on front bumper but that is not a big deal..

oh and what mod are you doing on yours now?? and current setup??
I'm guessing you didn't have a chance to stop in and take a look I was getting a roll cage welded in 4 point for now a 6 won't fit between the sparcos and the door

How was there pricing did they treat you well
around $1200 for fiberglass front bumper, front door deep scratch, fender damage, new power mirror...all freshly painted..

i saw your post after i picked up my car..
how much is for 4 point roll cage?
i picked up the cage for cheap and the install will be between $400 -$500 since they have to drop the gas tank for safety reasons

i though you would be interested in a cage it will suit your car
where did u buy the roll cage??
I got it used but http://www.garage16.ca has them new i belive they are from summit racing and i know http://www.prperfromance has his own supplier as well CSC something both great cages CSC is actually located in ontario