FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Waiting..........
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Read something on autoblog.com, that Mulally has restated that eventually the Focus will be the same vehicle world-wide. So, be patient ladies and gentlemen B)
oldeguy,Jan 23 2008, 06:49 AM Wrote:Read something on autoblog.com, that Mulally has restated that eventually the Focus will be the same vehicle world-wide. So, be patient ladies and gentlemen  B)
[right][snapback]256592[/snapback][/right]

Patience, for what? Lion Man to choke & die on a hairball? ;)

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Jan 23 2008, 10:34 PM Wrote:
oldeguy,Jan 23 2008, 06:49 AM Wrote:Read something on autoblog.com, that Mulally has restated that eventually the Focus will be the same vehicle world-wide. So, be patient ladies and gentlemen   B)
[right][snapback]256592[/snapback][/right]

Patience, for what? Lion Man to choke & die on a hairball? ;)

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]256661[/snapback][/right]
Yes.
NefCanuck,Jan 23 2008, 10:34 PM Wrote:Patience, for what? Lion Man to choke & die on a hairball? ;)

NefCanuck
^^Spoken like someone with "mane envy".^^

(I keed, I keed! :) )
OAC_Sparky,Jan 24 2008, 07:02 AM Wrote:
NefCanuck,Jan 23 2008, 10:34 PM Wrote:Patience, for what? Lion Man to choke & die on a hairball? ;)

NefCanuck
^^Spoken like someone with "mane envy".^^

(I keed, I keed! :) )
[right][snapback]256670[/snapback][/right]

:rofl: I'd rather be a cueball then look like I just rolled out of bed 24/7 :P

Hrm... do a Focus ad with a take off on the Hitman character... maybe it's lion hunting season? :ph34r: :D

NefCanuck
hey don't hate on lion man hes on Face Book lol i added him as a friend

and we will never have the RS or any other euro Fords just won't happen and if in some way it does then the big guy answered my prayers
ZX3_2NV,Jan 24 2008, 01:22 PM Wrote:hey don't hate on lion man hes on Face Book lol i added him as a friend

and we will never have the RS or any other euro Fords just won't happen and if in some way it does then the big guy answered my prayers
[right][snapback]256706[/snapback][/right]

well that being the case then you should thank him now as, the new Fiesta/Verve is coming here for the 2010 model year, but I have thought it might be a stripped down version of the Global version like the Focus was in 2000.
You want a European Hatch? Go by a Saturn Astra 3 or 5....they are Vaxhaul's rebadged as Saturns....same as the the Sky, and the Aura...
Drivesthebeast,Jan 24 2008, 08:39 PM Wrote:You want a European Hatch?  Go by a Saturn Astra 3 or 5....they are Vaxhaul's rebadged as Saturns....same as the the Sky, and the Aura...
[right][snapback]256741[/snapback][/right]

Yes and when they come here they have half of the power :ph34r:
Drivesthebeast,Jan 24 2008, 08:39 PM Wrote:You want a European Hatch?  Go by a Saturn Astra 3 or 5....they are Vaxhaul's rebadged as Saturns....same as the the Sky, and the Aura...
[right][snapback]256741[/snapback][/right]
Don't want a European Hatch. Saturn, Vauxhal, just more Gm Crap. We want the new Ford Focus, that's sold eveywhere but North America
I just don't understand y they won't offer these vehicles for us WHY !!!!
ZX3_2NV,Jan 25 2008, 10:37 AM Wrote:I just don't understand y they won't offer these vehicles for us WHY !!!!
[right][snapback]256784[/snapback][/right]
The European car market is extremely competative with so many different manufacturers, and the European consumer, because the costs of vehicles and the costs of upkeep, are so much higher, the typical European consumer wants something to drive that's not only economical, but also a good value, not a piece of crap. Whereas, in the United States, the typical driver, if it isn't a land yacht, it's gotta be cheap. Whether or not it's a good or great car, people will look at the cost, size and the name of the vehicle to decide on their purchase. I asked someone yesterday if they were willing to pay $30,000.00 or more for a vehicle with a 5 cylinder turbo, with all the toys in it. They originally said yes, until I told them it's a Focus. Unfortunately, the North American enthusiasts, will only be getting a dumb downed vehicle for the next little while.