FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: New Addition
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
well just went out tonight and decided to treat myself to a birthday present.. bought a ball python, im picking it up tomorrow moring from a breader so i should have some pics of it on here later on tomorrow

[Image: DSC01500.jpg]

[Image: DSC01494.jpg]

got video of the first feeding too
Well happy friggin birthday and may you keep 10' away from a ball python that could kill you in an instant. Not a snake guy myself. But to each his own. Enjoy!!!
Talk about a birthday present that'd put the squeeze on you :huh: :ph34r:

NefCanuck
lol. thanks .it's only a baby for now but has the chance to grow to 4 or 5 feet in length
Nice tippmann my buddys got a python as well, his is 3.5ft i think? Its a pretty big snake regardless, nice buy :)
I hope you didn't buy the python to compensate for having a small trouser snake :S

congrats on the new addition, and for making it another year!
meford4u,Jan 22 2008, 10:38 PM Wrote:Well happy friggin birthday and may you keep 10' away from a ball python that could kill you in an instant.  Not a snake guy myself.  But to each his own.  Enjoy!!!
[right][snapback]256581[/snapback][/right]

Ball pythons are small snakes, so no instant kills, ;) Biggest one Ive seen was 6 feet long at the zoo I worked at, Albino too, very rare. At 6 feet it was one of the smaller constrictors we had.

You should of seen our bermese python. :blink:

We would get drunk at night and watch the thing feed. OMG, talk about shivers up your spine. Deadly accurate reptile.
biggest the snake will get is 4 to 5 feet in length, it about 4 month old right now so it's only about a foot in length
pics now in first post
the best part is watching them eat live mice

my buddy used to call us over to watch the horror