FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Fs 2006 Zx5 Ses, Gfx, Silver
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok guys, I'm buying a Land Rover so I can tow my track car, so the daily driver Focus has got to go.

It's a silver 2006 ZX5 SES with ALL the options *except* the auto trans, so it has the manual trans. It has sunroof, heated seats, heated mirros, traction control, pw, pl, pm, etc. etc. Loaded except it's a manual which is a good thing. ;)

Silver in colour with the factory GFX package and wing. It has twin 2" blue stripes on the bottom of the doors just like the Fiesta RS. Tinted tails, side markers and blackout headlight surround. Tinted windows. Black interior.

The car is absolutely mint. Not a single parking lot ding! This is one of the last, best, Focus hatchbacks available. If you're disappointed in the 08's, pick this one up and feel like you're driving a new car. ;)

55,000km, so it has 5000km of bumper-bumper from Ford, and another 45,000km of powertrain warranty from Ford. Those are all highway miles too. And I'm not kidding on that either. Original brakes have plenty left to prove it. I was commuting between Windsor and the GTA for 6 months, and then Barrie to the GTA for a year.

Asking $14,500.
If interested be sure to email me at robert DOT lefebvre AT Gmail DOT com because I might not see it here.