FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Rims
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Sold....lock'er up....Thanks Gord

here are some pics
[Image: focus002.jpg]
[Image: focus003.jpg]
[Image: focus022.jpg]
Are those 17"? Your description doesn't say...

NefCanuck
sorry, yes they are 17's
i have to vouch for these rims......saw them in person....and for 80 bones its a great price
thanks Nick....its too bad I have to get rid of them....I really wanted to powdercoat them and put them back on my car, but I just dont have the room in storage
im interested in these and for an amzing price to boot since you know nick im guessing / hopping ur in toronto area
those look like my old wheels. Did you get them off another memebr?
I might be interested, where is the crack on the rim? :huh:

NefCanuck
he's actually in the KW area.. I met him a few times durring the masiv meets in KW&C.
the crack is actually in the lip of the rim. I did get these from another member and they were fixed before and held up very well.
oh yeah, I do have tires for them with 90% tread left on them....they are wanli 1055 size is 205-50-17 and I will sell those for $100 if wanted
wow I have had a tonne of replies to these....I hope I have answered evryones questions. There are a lot of ppl interested in them. So the first one to pick them up gets them. Thanks everyone
i still want to see more pics
that is all the pics I have with them on.....sorry
so then there off the car so take a camara snap a photo of them and another zoomed in on the crack upload them to photbucket copy the link and post them back in here
redZX3,Jan 22 2008, 02:24 PM Wrote:they were fixed before and held up very well.
[right][snapback]256551[/snapback][/right]

I really doubt that, Im the one that painted the bad boys ;)

unless he painted them again.

[Image: 15c94be1.jpg]

Quote:so then there off the car so take a camara snap a photo of them and another zoomed in on the crack upload them to photbucket copy the link and post them back in here

1st come 1st serve, and by the sounds of things, hes got a lot of interest, so get off your ass and go take a look for yourself before theyre gone to somebody less anal. :rolleyes:
ZX3_2NV,Jan 23 2008, 11:47 AM Wrote:so then there off the car so take a camara snap a photo of them and another zoomed in on the crack upload them to photbucket copy the link and post them back in here
[right][snapback]256606[/snapback][/right]

they'll be more then ok for you beater......unless your gonna build another expensive focus
is this a local pickup only or would you potentially ship to BC?

V4C 1X3 :)
but u said there cracked so i want to c how bad they really are and my beater sad to say is nicer then some other foci around
sale pending but pretty much sold...I just have to meet up with the guy
Pages: 1 2