FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Crower Stage 2 Cams For Sale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

02ztsian

I have a pair of Crower Stage 2 cams for sale. I picked them up as a package deal but since I now have 3 sets of cams something has to go and these have the least miles on them.
They have approximately 5000 miles on them. I am looking for $175 plus shipping, or local pickup for anyone in the Calgary/Southern Alberta area. Shipping inquiries welcome-just send me your address for a quote.
From the Crower cam website...
62502-2
Stage 2
Street/Strip package
Perfect for all-motor use.
Spring # 68195 rec.
RPM Range: 1000 to 7000+
280 Lobe 276

256 Valve 252 232 Lobe 228

226 Valve 222 .413 / .393
Pictures....

[Image: DSCF1850.jpg]

[Image: DSCF1852.jpg]

[Image: DSCF1853.jpg]

I am offering these to three Canadian sites (Calgaryfocus, Focuscanada and BCfocus) first before posting on FF or FJ.
Paypal only; I don't charge a premuim for Paypal. If you are interersted I have a 100% positive feedback on e-bay under ian.mcc as my seller ID.
Any questions please ask away; sorry no trades. thanks for looking-Ian.

02ztsian

Bump...willing to do a part trade on a Euro front bumper ;)

02ztsian

Forgot to update-these are now sold but I may have some Crane cams in the spring.
Dibs on the cranes
Hey, if Mulingko doesn't pick up your Crane's I'm interested

02ztsian

If I ever get around to installing the ported head stock cam combo.....
or maybe I'll just sell the ported head instead. It's a biatch to get the Powerworks on in the first place and I dunno if I want to go through the hassle. If an offer came I might consider it.
Only pic I have for now...
[Image: DSCF1840.jpg]