FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Roush Focus Parts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey folks.

Just got back from my local Ford dealership here in Brampton (Colony Ford).
While I was in there making a service appointment I dropped by the parts counter to ask the guys there a couple of questions.

Turns out that ROUSH has deffered all parts/sales of (bodykits and what not) to a company in Detroit called "Stage 3". So I asked the all important question "why?".

The answer: Due to low sales in the Canadian market of the 00-07 aftermarket parts, they are shifting their (Focus) pardon the pun, to other predominant models such as the Mustang and Ford F-150 platforms to concentrate on.

They provided me with a phone # in case anybody had any inquiries:

1-877-5-Stage-3
so first svt, now roush.... whos next?
did u get a price on the roush side skirts or did they tell u to check stage 3? becuase i found a great price on a pair but i don't think they ship to canada
They couldn't give me a price, due to the fact that they were not provided any more information, and that "any customer inqiuring about ROUSH Focus parts were to CALL THE #".

The parts gentleman also seemed frustrated that he couldn't provide me any info, and that quote "He was put in the dark" about the whole situation since they deffered sales back in late December 07'.

Sorry thats all the 411 I could get.

ZX3 2NV shoot me a pm' about the info please, thanx.
FRONT BUMPER (R03010001) price is about 610.00$ + Taxes
REAR BUMPER (R03030001) price is about 570.00$ + Taxes
REAR MID-WING KIT (R03030013) price is about 360.00$ + taxes
REAR UPPER WING KIT (R03030007) price is about 349.00$ + taxes

From a dealer that can get Roush.

Roush has stop selling alot of there Focus parts.
What about side skirts? Any prices on those?
Go to http://www.nthcoast.com They have a lot of the Roush parts for sale.
They are cheap to, i picked up a rear swaybar for $50. :D
This was sort of expected, allot of dealers cleared out all their roush/focus parts at crazy low prices a while back.
Dimitri,Jan 18 2008, 06:49 PM Wrote:What about side skirts? Any prices on those?
[right][snapback]256397[/snapback][/right]

I think these are at north coast performance for $100
Ignited83,Jan 18 2008, 05:41 PM Wrote:so first svt, now roush.... whos next?
[right][snapback]256385[/snapback][/right]

Carrol Shelby.
I dont understand why Fordis giving up on the performance aspect of the Focus... First they kill off the SVT then they kill that Hatch... like honestly whats next the switch back to carriage wheels ?
mister_bin,Jan 19 2008, 03:22 AM Wrote:like honestly whats next the switch back to carriage wheels ?
[right][snapback]256415[/snapback][/right]
:lol:
hey its got voice activated thingies inside.. the new focus is MadD TyT3 y0
How many of you have Roush parts on your Focus?

Count'em on less than two hands.

Companies don't stay in business spending money developing parts for a half-dozen buyers and 50 "I wish I had the money but I can't afford it" wannabes.

There are way more people that mod their Mustangs. That's because the average Mustang buyer can afford it. The average Focus buyer wants a cheap ride to work.

Apples and oranges.

Not to mention I forsee the whole modding business taking a s***-kicking considering they've made it nearly illegal to do anything with your car. In Ontario, at least.
OAC_Sparky,Jan 20 2008, 11:39 AM Wrote:How many of you have Roush parts on your Focus?

Companies don't stay in business spending money developing parts for a half-dozen buyers and 50 "I wish I had the money but I can't afford it" wannabes.

There are way more people that mod their Mustangs. That's because the average Mustang buyer can afford it. The average Focus buyer wants a cheap ride to work.

Apples and oranges.

Not to mention I forsee the whole modding business taking a s***-kicking considering they've made it nearly illegal to do anything with your car. In Ontario, at least.
[right][snapback]256439[/snapback][/right]

I guess thats a valid point, when I bought my Roush swaybar I found out it was just a re-painted 22mm progress bar. It turned out that a lot of roush parts are just re-painted Ford Racing Eibach etc parts. Still they are cheap now so it would be a good time to jump on the deals. My rear swaybar was just $50 thats a 1/3 of the price for the progress one. :D
OAC_Sparky,Jan 20 2008, 11:39 AM Wrote:Not to mention I forsee the whole modding business taking a s***-kicking considering they've made it nearly illegal to do anything with your car. In Ontario, at least.

Everyone knows that was a political stunt for the election. Has anyone heard of any news on this or even if it has become law?
I have a couple of Roush Parts on my car Plus Canadian ST anyone else?
OAC_Sparky,Jan 20 2008, 10:39 AM Wrote:How many of you have Roush parts on your Focus?

Apples and oranges.

I've got roush parts... I was gonna do the roush Body Kit too... but i've decided on something else.
eric (focusonthis_88) has the turbo, and body kit also.
turbo kit yes body kit im not to sure i know for sure that he doesn't have a roush front
Pages: 1 2