FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Looking For Some Stock Parts...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm looking for a few stock things in the london area, figured I try here before hitting up the wreckers.

Looking for:

-stock hood
-stock front bumper
-stock passenger side fender

also, a stock driver's side headlight housing would be cool to (mine's all fogged & scratched to hell)

preferably within an hour of london, would also be a major bonus if the body parts were Sangria/Toreado Red.....

Thanks guys!
Try Coreys. I think they've got a few Foci there.
do a search here im sure youll find something

http://car-part.com
sounds like u got into an accidnet
ive got a few sets of lights forsale for cheap , check out the forsale thread under Garage Sale
NikiterZTS,Jan 17 2008, 09:29 PM Wrote:sounds like u got into an accidnet
[right][snapback]256333[/snapback][/right]

no, the hood's got a big dent in it, right on a body line, the bumpers got a big crack in it from god-knows-where, and the passenger side fender was keyed (as was the hood) and also has a dent in it. The one headlight is just fogged and scratched up....
I have a set of red fenders in my garage somewhere dude. I'm the guy with the carbon fibre front end, if I can dig them up sometime this week I think they might be kicking around somewhere. You can have em for free man.
P/Lot,
Good luck on your search.
Are you after new or used?
If used, I can check locally.
When I got my winter mags, they seemed to have a few focii there.
2009SEL

and I sent you a PM
Wow, back from the dead. This thread is over 2 years old. I would think the car is fixed by now.