FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Block Fiesta Rally Car
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
No need for an Intro

[Image: mwrtkbfiesta1.jpg]

[Image: mwrtkbfiesta2.jpg]
And I'm spent... :o :) :bowdown:
cool.
Nice, too bad its the american spec 5 door version... I think the 3 door would have look better.
I haven't researched but is this thing awd? What are the specs anyway?

Not really feeling the rear fender lines.
Evil little thing..ain't it!
Frost__2001,Jan 26 2010, 06:19 PM Wrote:Nice, too bad its the american spec 5 door version... I think the 3 door would have look better.
[right][snapback]300201[/snapback][/right]

probably used a 5 door version for easier access to tool and parts when they are on the side of the road.
FocusGuy7476,Jan 26 2010, 04:08 PM Wrote:
Frost__2001,Jan 26 2010, 06:19 PM Wrote:Nice, too bad its the american spec 5 door version... I think the 3 door would have look better.

probably used a 5 door version for easier access to tool and parts when they are on the side of the road.
[right][snapback]300222[/snapback][/right]

I doubt the rear doors even work. Note the wheel flare and air duct.
FocusGuy7476,Jan 26 2010, 04:08 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]300222[/snapback][/right]

Are you talking about Found On Road Dead?
:P
im in love
That is one huge body kit. So Wiiiiddddde
Not sure if Im posting this properly cause I can't preview vids at work but here is a vid of Block with the Car. I can't wait to see his Focus RS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8lSbpAHRnk
ZX3_2NV,Jan 27 2010, 09:28 AM Wrote:Not sure if Im posting this properly cause I can't preview vids at work but here is a vid of Block with the Car. I can't wait to see his Focus RS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8lSbpAHRnk
[right][snapback]300280[/snapback][/right]

yes this is the one....saw it the other day on subi forum
As an aside, the Ford Fiesta S2000 won the Monte Carlo Rally this year.....
So I guess soon all the Ford guys are gonna be rocking Monster t-shirts and green/black/white skater shoes
NikiterZTS,Jan 27 2010, 12:20 PM Wrote:So I guess soon all the Ford guys are gonna be rocking Monster t-shirts and green/black/white skater shoes
[right][snapback]300301[/snapback][/right]

Don't forget those cool sunglasses...
NikiterZTS,Jan 27 2010, 12:20 PM Wrote:So I guess soon all the Ford guys are gonna be rocking Monster t-shirts and green/black/white skater shoes

Oscar The Grouch,Jan 27 2010, 12:29 PM Wrote:

Don't forget those cool sunglasses...
[right][snapback]300302[/snapback][/right]

Done, done and done!

It's better then Nascar! ? :S

Not skater shoes but Ive been looking for a sweater since I heard the news they have some auctions on ebay to pre order them but I don't trust them. But I was always of fan of his skirts/sweaters I just didn't want to rock a suby shirt

Tell me thats not hot.
[Image: !Bl!Ktt!CGk~$(KGrHqQH-CoEs-qyS+IeBLZ10hP53g~~_12.JPG]

[Image: !Bl!Kue!!2k~$(KGrHqUH-CMEs+0Op8pWBLZ10kLkg!~~_12.JPG]
^^Lol
you better back it up with a nice Ford now.

I have 2 ken block t-shirts, DC Subaru shoes that are blue & gold.
i have autographed ken block stuff and pics of me and him lol

as so as i can get some ford block stuff i will.

i even sat in the suby he did the big jump with :D :D